• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Believers HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

videogamer09

Guest
I have no idea about the price of the Revolution, but I might be able to help you with WindWaker. It is sorta like timing your swings, but maybe I can explain it better. When you swing, watch the motions of the ropes, but don't swing and let go when the next rope is right in front of you, because by the time you get to it, it'll be out of your reach and you'll have to start over again. Swing a little before it gets to the point where you'll be.

Hope that helps.
 

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
Every Nintendo console has launched at $200USD. That's why some think it will launch at 200.

I bought Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness yesturday, AND IT OWNS EVERY POKEMON GAME EVER MADE!!! It is my fave game for GCN too. Do any of you guys have it?
 
V

videogamer09

Guest
Right now I've got Jolteon, Teddiursa, Ledyba, Poochyena, Houndour, Baltoy, Spheal, Mareep, Gulpin, and Seedot.
 

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
videogamer09 said:
Right now I've got Jolteon, Teddiursa, Ledyba, Poochyena, Houndour, Baltoy, Spheal, Mareep, Gulpin, and Seedot.
Cool. I also have a Jolteon. And the pokemon you said. I also have cought wild Phampy, wild Zubat, and wild Sandshrew. I'd say all of my Pokemon, but my GCN is broken.

Welcome El hariyamer, the newest Nintendo Believer!
 
V

videogamer09

Guest
Sup, guys! Haven't been here for a while, welcome to any new members. So, what are we currently discussing?
 
V

videogamer09

Guest
They were founded in...uhh...1889, I think. They produced and sold Hanafuda cards. Why do I know this? I am a true blue Nintendo freak, duh. XD
 

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
videogamer09 said:
They were founded in...uhh...1889, I think. They produced and sold Hanafuda cards. Why do I know this? I am a true blue Nintendo freak, duh. XD
Correct!

Next Question: Who founded Nintendo?
*note, you guys can do questions and topsics if you like :)
 

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
El hariyamer said:
Fusajiro Yamauchi?
Correct. Did you know he is Hirioshi Yamauchi's grandfather?

Fusajiro's grandson became pres after his father and grandfater.
What is Fusajiro's grandson't name and when was he pres (starting year to finishing year)?
Is Fusajiro's grandson still alive?
 
Last edited:

Strike!

Well-Known Member
Well I don't have the answer to your question Zoids11 but, I do have some news. Any one who owns a copy of Mario Kart DS can post their friend code and screen name in the newly created thread in the Nintendo discussion forums. If you don't want to post your friend code than you can just be PM'ed. I hope to race some of you here in the near future!
 

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
Shiny Marowak said:
Well I don't have the answer to your question Zoids11 but, I do have some news. Any one who owns a copy of Mario Kart DS can post their friend code and screen name in the newly created thread in the Nintendo discussion forums. If you don't want to post your friend code than you can just be PM'ed. I hope to race some of you here in the near future!
I should be getting mine tomarrow!
 

<..::BioHazard-001::..>

Thank you Come again
Boo Hoo.... I am missing out! I NEED a DS!!!! I NEED to play you Guys!!!
Boo Hoo.......*runs off crying patheticly off to a deserted musty corner*
Well See ya round,
BioHazard
 

<..::BioHazard-001::..>

Thank you Come again
My Mum said that I cant get a DS from them and i HAVE to go get one with my own money.... Any ideas on easy chores i could do round the house to get the extra bucks??

My friend has Mario Kart DS.... IT WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
When I get a DS can I have your Friend Codes??? I just need the special USB thingy and I'll waste you in the dust in no time!! BRING IT ON!! please......

Also, is the Revolution compatible with the USB thingy or do I have to buy a special thing?

I had a brainwave!!! Nintendo should send out a special Internet GBA cartrige for the DS where you can Picto online, Browse the net AND......... you could get special maps or items or missions, etc so we dont all have to live in the USA to finish the bloody Pokedex!! What do you think.

I played a PSP today, (Midnight Club 3 Dub edition, i think) sum it all up in one word, err....... IT SUCKED!!!! The Car was disgusting and it took me like 10 minutes to get through the menus, not Cool!! I then played Mario Kart DS the same day and I was racing as Bowser in a couple of seconds!! No Hassle, and much mUcH MUCH more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks y'all for putting up with me, It makes me happy
Please, I'd love for you guys to reply to my topic. I LOVE feedback!! Not that you don't, but....okay I'm getting stuffed, Im nacked.
C you all,
BioHazard
 

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
<..::BioHazard-001::..> said:
My Mum said that I cant get a DS from them and i HAVE to go get one with my own money.... Any ideas on easy chores i could do round the house to get the extra bucks??

My friend has Mario Kart DS.... IT WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
When I get a DS can I have your Friend Codes??? I just need the special USB thingy and I'll waste you in the dust in no time!! BRING IT ON!! please......

Also, is the Revolution compatible with the USB thingy or do I have to buy a special thing?

I had a brainwave!!! Nintendo should send out a special Internet GBA cartrige for the DS where you can Picto online, Browse the net AND......... you could get special maps or items or missions, etc so we dont all have to live in the USA to finish the bloody Pokedex!! What do you think.

I played a PSP today, (Midnight Club 3 Dub edition, i think) sum it all up in one word, err....... IT SUCKED!!!! The Car was disgusting and it took me like 10 minutes to get through the menus, not Cool!! I then played Mario Kart DS the same day and I was racing as Bowser in a couple of seconds!! No Hassle, and much mUcH MUCH more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks y'all for putting up with me, It makes me happy
Please, I'd love for you guys to reply to my topic. I LOVE feedback!! Not that you don't, but....okay I'm getting stuffed, Im nacked.
C you all,
BioHazard
NR is compatible with the NWC USB adapter.
Of course psp sucks...it's made by sony.

Come on guys, please go here: http://s13.invisionfree.com/ACWW/index.php?act=idx

I need at least 5 people! My name there is SPD_Pikachu010

Hey, the IGN REvolution page is fianlly up: IGN Revolution
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top