• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Believers HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
Today was the big day for the Nintendo Pre-E3 conference. They showed a lot ofd things, mainly Wii stuff. wii.ing.com has the conference for download, and trailers, pics, and info. There is info at ds.ign.com and cube.ign.com also.

Tomarrow, E3 starts, and there will be 27 Wii games to play. I can't wait. You guys have to watch the conference, it OWNS!

Also, I have a gift for you guys in light of E3, if you want it OM me, you can' afford to miss it, you'll love it.

Topic: Nintendo's Pre-E3/E3!

Also, sony revealed the final ps3 controller. Ut will use tilt senoing (the cotnrol stick add-on for the Wii cotnrolelr uses tilt sensing, and the Wii controller itself uses tilt and motion sensing). Tilt only reads 6 directions. Motion sensing senses all 3D space. sony, those copiers!

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
The games for the Wii which I have heard of already sound really good, and I can't wait to hear more about it (must save lots of money for Wii games+console!). I am annoyed that Sony stole from Nintendo, can't they do anything original?

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
Well from what I did get to see of it (the film kept buffering and messing up but never mind), it looks awesome. Yes I will get the game, I had decided that before I had seen it as I like the SSB games.

A

Archangel

Hey..er..sorry for not being a frequent member here...but I kept having obstacles in my way...and stuff...
Anyways...that Smash Bros video looks soooooooooooooooooo good, I want it so bad! Also, Pit looks pretty good updated, at least he doesn't look like the trophy version of him in SSBM...

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Some problems came up. For some news

Wii will have a meesaging service
Wii will launch in November
Wii's launch date and price will be announced by September
New downloadable games (as in not from past systems, newly made) on VC will cost 4-9 US dollars. Not bad.
Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii revealed w/ video

A

Archangel

Yep, I've seen the Pokemon Batlle Revolution video, the graphics are soooo smooth!...
Does anyone know who's developing the game? If it's Genius Sonority, I gotta see what can they do...

V

videogamer09

Hey guys, sup? ^^ Haven't been here for a while, I'm in Japan on summer break. What's our current topic?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Archangel

"I'm Japan"? Do you mean I'm in Japan?
Anyway...the Excite Trunk made my hands twitch since I wanted to play it soooo much!...

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
Archangel said:
Yep, I've seen the Pokemon Batlle Revolution video, the graphics are soooo smooth!...
Does anyone know who's developing the game? If it's Genius Sonority, I gotta see what can they do...
Unknown. But it looks awesome to me. You guys seen the new P/D screens? I want the game so badly. I'm gonna be playing my Swampert P/D too!!!! with my Swampert, I shall own all of you!!!

What Pokemon games do you guys plan to pick up (assuming you like Pokemon)?

Me, I'm gonna be getting Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Blue Rescue Team (that is the DS version, Red is the GBA version), Pokemon Ranger, and both P/D.

A

Archangel

I'm probably gonna get Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Battle Revolution, and I might get Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Blue Rescue Team...

I don't know why, but the One Piece game on the Wii has made me intrigued for some reason...Maybe it's the colorful graphics...

<..::BioHazard-001::..>

Thank you Come again
Woah, i'm back. Its been, like, forever since I last posted.
Anyhow, my brother has been converted to the 360. But of course my money is on the Wii. The 360 looks okay but I'll have my bro do the honours on buying it!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE!!! I got it in Febuary.
I have also recently converted one of my friends to the Gamecube! He was a PS2 fan but is now all GCN love!
And Resident Evil 4 is So much better on the GCN, I hired the PS2 version just to compare. One Word. SLOPPY!

Well have a good day all,
See ya round,
BiO

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
<..::BioHazard-001::..> said:
Woah, i'm back. Its been, like, forever since I last posted.
Anyhow, my brother has been converted to the 360. But of course my money is on the Wii. The 360 looks okay but I'll have my bro do the honours on buying it!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE!!! I got it in Febuary.
I have also recently converted one of my friends to the Gamecube! He was a PS2 fan but is now all GCN love!
And Resident Evil 4 is So much better on the GCN, I hired the PS2 version just to compare. One Word. SLOPPY!

Well have a good day all,
See ya round,
BiO
Sloppy, I agree.

Sorry I've been gone so long. Busy busy me! I've been working on advertising Wii with a group I'm part of, and it takes a lot of time recently. I can show you 2 ads I've made if you guys would like.

What games do you guys plan on getting at launch? For me:

Call of Duty 3
Twilight Princess
Red Steel
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

I wish Super Mario Galaxy was a launch title :(

A

Archangel

Heh...there has to be some new news so I searched around the 'net (actually, I only went on n-philes and wikipedia)...
So..did anyone hear about the new stuff in Pokemon Battle revolution? I nearly cried when I saw the graphic and the new stuff (You can now the Pokemon hit the other Pokemon!!!)...

A

Archangel

Argh..we have to save this club from extixtion you know! Otherwise, there might not even be another one of these...

Anyway...who's going to get Trauma Centre on the Wii? At first, I didn't want it, but there's something that forces me to but stuff like that...

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
Argh..we have to save this club from extixtion you know! Otherwise, there might not even be another one of these...

Anyway...who's going to get Trauma Centre on the Wii? At first, I didn't want it, but there's something that forces me to but stuff like that...
I will most likely get it. I want a lot of Wii games! ;munchlax;

Status
Not open for further replies.