• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Daily

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I love Nintendo. In fact, I own nearly every Nintendo system (I don't have the NES, original Gameboy, or Micro). So, I made a Nintendo news site. Every day something new happens at Nintendo, so every day I update the site. The site features daily news updates, previews and summaries of upcoming titles, polls, and more. The site was started about a week ago, and is a freewebs site :(. But, I think it's still pretty good. Well, might as well post the sight now:
Nintendo Daily

Please comment and give constructive criticism. Try not to be mean about it :).
If you really like my site, go to it every day from now on. You're almost guaranteed to find something new every day. ;munchlax;

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
Looks great but where did you get that news, and do you have a permit from nintendo.

After awhile you'll need to make it for all types of video games so you can get more news, why do you have COD5 on it I think thats made by Sony

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I don't need a permit (at least I think that...). I get all the news by just searching on google. If I were to do the news for all companies, it would be a huge pain. There'd be way too much to do.

Oh, and I believe Call of Duty 5 is coming out for the Wii...(I think)

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
Well I don't know, i'm not a websiter, and I don't want to be rude but CoD on the wii sounds terrible, they need a more sophisticated controller that doesn't need the add ons, I mean the wiimote remids me of the PowerGlove, you should know what that is. Wii should know that their should be two remotes, that don't connect mean come on if 89you get excite you can fling your remote and the wiimote go's flying.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Yes, I know what the Power Glove is, but the Wiimote is awesome!

I think for COD5 they'll make use of the Wii Zapper. Not positive, though.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
yeah the Wiimotes awesome but it's not as comprimisible as the regular controller, it works for small time fun for 5 minute games like Wario Ware, but when you get to hardcore gaming that is more strategy than button mashing the movements don't make sense and the placement gets you angry, to cover that up they make you buy cheap plastic wii holders in shape of guns, they don't make it any easier or harder they just waste your money