1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo Direct Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by AuraChannelerChris, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

One feature I think it should have is GTS connection. I wanna choose which Pokemon I wanna trade mine for like in the 3DS games. And I'm having hard luck trying to trade my Galarian Farfetch'd for a Galarian Corsola.

Leonhart likes this.
  2. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

I can breed you a Corsola. I can’t breed for IVs but I can try to get you one with a Ditto.

3. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Oh, look. A comment."

Just write "Corsola plz" on the bird's name and hope random people get the message.

It's how I got Grookey through my Sobble.

4. Prof. SALTY

Prof. SALTY The Scruffy Professor

It's literally listed specifically as a Sword Shield direct so I highly doubt they would announce any new games in it

5. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

Sleep might collect children's data while they sleep, which is a violation of COPPA.

It's the same reason why that Barbie that spied on people and other toys that record habits are heavily regulated or banned.

And that's why it might be Japan-Only.

6. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Ugh. Expansion passes. Another $20 for more content, bringing the cost up to $80. This is what I've been dreading.

7. wolf jani

wolf jani Warning: I might get Salty if Ash catches Lucario

Yup. I'm honestly contemplating quitting pokemon.

8. Creyk

Creyk Well-Known Member

It's two times 30 actually.

9. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Finally! I knew they'd do DLC eventually!! Bummer that it has to be paid, but I understand. Those new Legendary Pokemon look cool, and that Galarian Slowpoke looks like a nice addition. Also, the original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon getting remade is awesome!!

10. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

I thought it was $15 a piece. But $30... heck no.

11. Dragalge

Dragalge Lucy Eiscue

No it’s just $30 for both.

AgentKallus likes this.
  12. Mystery dungeon GX seems like a cheap move.

wolf jani likes this.
  13. WishIhadaManafi5

Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Dragalge likes this.
  14. Prof. SALTY

I'M SO HAPPY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Sign me the fudge UP for that Tundra adventuuuurrrreeeeeeeeee. AND MY BRAND NEW SLOW SON???? IN THE GAME NOW????? THIS VERY SECOND???? Yes

AgentKallus likes this.
  15. AgentKallus

AgentKallus Whovian

I must say that this reveal has me quite hyped, I'm a little surprised by the negative reaction I've seen. Yes they want more money, but don't they always?

I'd much rather this than Ultra Sword/Ultra Shield as that way I'm not paying again for the bits of the game I've already played anyway.

Isn't free patches to add more pokemon what dexiters were asking for? Well they announced that too!

Also I've sure there's way more to see after all they said that they're still working on it. Here's hoping that the G-Slowpoke line won't be the only new galarian form, on the topic of G-Slowpoke, I'm guessing it'll be Poison/Psychic to fit with the new rivals.

Pokemon Power likes this.
  16. G4Pokefan

G4Pokefan THE AURA IS WITH ME

Funny how Nintendo are doing things they said they would never do. DLC, paid subscriptions and now Expansion passes! Was a lil bit interested in this but not a whole lot. Not really into this Generation. Haven't even gone back to play Sword in over a week. Was hoping for Diamond/Pearl news or even a new Pokken Fighting game but oh well.

- Looks like we'll be getting 3 new legendary birds. Another idea of mine that's now being used.
    - The new fighting type looks decent.
    - Also looks like fans of the Regi Family will be interested in the new form/Pokemon they have showing
    -They're definitely treating this Gigantamax forms like Mega Evolutions. So that's officially dead in the water
    -Does not look like its worth an extra 30 bucks a piece! Not even if both expansions were bundled together! MHW: Iceborne. Now that's worth 30 bucks!! Disappointed in NIntendo/Gamefreak

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  17. Prof. SALTY

they are bundled... It's $30 for the pass which gives access to both expansions

AgentKallus likes this.
  18. Zipper4242

Zipper4242 Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.

Am I the only one who got really hyped when they saw the 2006 in the very beginning because they thought it meant DP remakes? I mean the New Mystery Dungeons are great but I was slightly disappointed at the tease...

Since they ARE releasing Sinnoh legendaries (I saw both the Lake Guardians and Dialga/Palkia when they were discussing legendaries) as well as classic Sinnoh mons like Garchomp, does this mean that we aren’t getting DP remakes this generation?

19. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Oh, look. A comment."

PMDs have perhaps the most entertaining darkest stories ever told in a Pokemon game.

It's like they're going Kirby.

20. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ February 15, 2011-February 15, 2020

I guess its possible the Let's Go series replaces the main series remake games after all if thats the case...