• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Direct Thread

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The Direct Mini was very solid.

I'm looking forward to the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. The games are pretty fun, and I enjoy them and their characters.

Persona on Switch is also pretty cool, but I wish you could choose between vanilla and redux (example: Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal).

Finally, Pac-Man World reaches a Nintendo system, and it looks really good.

There were some other cool announcements spread out in the Direct, but these were the main ones I can think of at the moment.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
This Direct was packed from pleasantly revealing the Battle Network Collection (hopefully with no weird sentences and bugs) to Persona 3P, 4 Golden, and 5 Royal. The last announcement made everything much better.

Nintendo won.
The different font used in the games makes me think they will fix some of the spelling, grammatical, and nonsensical errors in the game. Aside from those, I think the games might get some censorship (for E rated games, they had some really risque dialogue).

As for bugs, I doubt the game would cease to function once we get to Woodman.exe's level in MMBN4. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, MMBN4 could have really benefitted from patches. Too bad it was a pre-patch world.

No Pokemon SV news and no new Style Savvy. Nothing too interesting for me here.
It was very unlikely that SV info would come out in the same month that already had info shown.

I forget what's so different about a second party than a first party and a third party. I guess second party games remain exclusively on a console, but other completely different titles can belong to other consoles. Maybe I'm wrong.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I forget what's so different about a second party than a first party and a third party. I guess second party games remain exclusively on a console, but other completely different titles can belong to other consoles. Maybe I'm wrong.
First party- Makes games for their own hardware. (i.e. Nintendo)
Second party- Makes games with exclusive rights to certain hardware. (i.e. HAL Labs)
Third party- Makes or publishes games that goes on multiple hardware. (i.e. Capcom)

Here's a wikipedia article that describes it.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Imagine a surprise direct for whatever game in July lululul :>

Litleonid

Welp, let's keep our fingers crossed. Jeff Grubb and Natethehate are saying a Direct will happen this week. I think they've been correct on things before, like they did say that June's was simply gonna be a Partner Showcase, and unfortunately they were right. They're saying a Direct will happen this week. Let's hope. We need news on 2023's lineup.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Welp, let's keep our fingers crossed. Jeff Grubb and Natethehate are saying a Direct will happen this week. I think they've been correct on things before, like they did say that June's was simply gonna be a Partner Showcase, and unfortunately they were right. They're saying a Direct will happen this week. Let's hope. We need news on 2023's lineup.
I need my FE news and GBA expansion for NSO announcement :>