• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo E-Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bariokie

rock dog
Hello evryone :)

Is it actually possible that they will give a pokemon demo/ 3 D video in the e-shop?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Hello evryone :)

Is it actually possible that they will give a pokemon demo/ 3 D video in the e-shop?

Is it possible? Yes. Will they do it? That's a big fat no.

Darenix

Yeah, it's a possibility. Doubtful, though, because Pokemon has a tried and true formula it sticks to, so most potential buyers will know what to expect.

Bariokie

rock dog
Okay I understand that they will not make an demo
But there is a chance they will make a trailer in 3D so we know how it looks at screen right?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
But there is a chance they will make a trailer in 3D so we know how it looks at screen right?

I wish...speaking of the E-Shop...anyone know where I can get money cards for it? generially

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I'd say any dedicated game store is a safe bet, though you can also find them in some Wal*Marts and the likes.

thank you so much, I just got my 3DS so I wasn't sure

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

It is very likely that they will release a trailer in 3D, it is after all the first main series pokémon series for the 3DS.

thank you so much, I just got my 3DS so I wasn't sure

Well if you have anymore question about your 3DS you can always ask them in the 3DS thread.

Now that this tread has outlived its purpose I will get a mod to lock it.

I highly think it's possible.
Well, Maybe in the next couple of weeks or so. After all, GameFreak is being EXTRA quiet about it.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Well, Maybe in the next couple of weeks or so. After all, GameFreak is being EXTRA quiet about it.

Yeah.

That may have something do with the fact that it's not being released for another nine months and they probably don't even have enough finished gameplay to make a demo out of.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
First, the 3DS does support Demos. There are have been TWO "downloadable" Demos for Pokémon games, as well as Demo Carts for BW1. The two Downloadable demos are For Pokémon Rumble, and Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs. Before you start looking for them, these demos may not available. As one game is sold via of the Wii Shop, and the other is part of the DS Download section Nintendo Channel. Notice that all the games I've mentioned, are Side games, not "main series" games.

Chances are they'll have a least a few 3d Videos on 3DS over the summer.

Since this thread has been answered and It's Most likey going to get the post saying the exact same things repeated. Shutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.