1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo eShop Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Icay4321, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Icay4321

Icay4321 Well-Known Member

This is the discussion thread for the Nintendo eShop! Created a cool Pushmo you want to share? Drop the QR Code here. Wanna show off your Freakyform? Do it here! Want to brag about a new purchase? Go ahead. Overall, this is a thread for discussion concerning the Nintendo eShop, be it purchases, suggestions, sharing QR Codes, etc. As usual, all Serebii rules apply, so please follow them and enjoy any discussions.

This is an all-inclusive thread, so that means any Wii U eShop discussion can go here, too.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  2. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

Got all of my ambassador games. :D

3. MonkeyX

MonkeyX Well-Known Member

I also got my ambassador games. :D Yoshi's Island is just as amazing as it was in kindergarden, it's my first time playing metroid fusion and it's awesome as well.

4. Icay4321

Exciting! It'll be my first time playing Fusion as well. I've been playing Fire Emblem mostly, because I actually kind of like the gameplay. Also, I have a Pushmo QR Code that I'll upload later, I've just gotta get my SD card out of my 3DS sometime.

5. Eryn

Eryn Pokémon Psychologist

Yay!

I was so happy to download the last of the Ambassador games today! The 3DS was launched on my birthday last year, so you can guess when I got it =p

I'm excited beyond words to play Fire Emblem and Yoshi's Island again.

I also can't wait to try the Minish Cap for the first time. What a great lineup of free games! Good job Nintendo!

6. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

Yeah, so i've been beating off the Metroid fusion for the past hour or so. I may start minish cap again.

7. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

I'm in love with this shop. With the ambassador games, I've now downloaded 53 ttiles onto my 3DS from it.

8. Icay4321

No way. I'm not even joking, that's the exact same number of downloaded titles on my system.

9. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Trader and Battler

what is a QR code? im getting a 3ds soon but i dont know what a QR code is

10. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

A QR code is that big ugly thing he has in his sig. If you scan it with your DS's camera while in the right mode, it contains data for certain things.

11. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

That is all kinds of freaky. @_@
    They're those square pattern things you see in people's sigs, like in Icay's.

12. Icay4321

This would be a QR Code: [​IMG]

As far as I know, there are 4 different QR Codes that a 3DS can read. It can read the kind that are handed out and link to websites and the ones for Mii's(as seen in my signature), and it can also read those from Pushmo and Freakyforms: Your Creations Alive! however you need to have downloaded those titles to read them.

13. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

Speaking of Pushmo, does anyone know when you unlock the bigger canvas?

14. Icay4321

There's a bigger canvas? I honestly had no idea.

15. Arcamenel

Arcamenel Team Oshawott

It was released on my birthday too 8D!

16. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Anyone know any good rpg's on the eshop? Something that can't be beaten in a hour.

17. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Just keep playing. You get it after the first Mural 2 puzzle

18. Icay4321

I'm hoping that Swapnote comes out this week. That, and a Western release for demos.

19. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

I'd much rather The Rolling Western as a surprise early release, that trailer looks AMAZING.

20. TheAmazingAndrew

TheAmazingAndrew Well-Known Member

I hope Swapnote is coming Thursday... Xevious is pretty cool, got it through Club Nintendo.