• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo eShop Discussion Thread

Icay4321

This is the discussion thread for the Nintendo eShop! Created a cool Pushmo you want to share? Drop the QR Code here. Wanna show off your Freakyform? Do it here! Want to brag about a new purchase? Go ahead. Overall, this is a thread for discussion concerning the Nintendo eShop, be it purchases, suggestions, sharing QR Codes, etc. As usual, all Serebii rules apply, so please follow them and enjoy any discussions.

This is an all-inclusive thread, so that means any Wii U eShop discussion can go here, too.

Last edited:

MonkeyX

I also got my ambassador games. :D Yoshi's Island is just as amazing as it was in kindergarden, it's my first time playing metroid fusion and it's awesome as well.

Icay4321

Exciting! It'll be my first time playing Fusion as well. I've been playing Fire Emblem mostly, because I actually kind of like the gameplay. Also, I have a Pushmo QR Code that I'll upload later, I've just gotta get my SD card out of my 3DS sometime.

Eryn

Pokémon Psychologist
Yay!

I was so happy to download the last of the Ambassador games today! The 3DS was launched on my birthday last year, so you can guess when I got it =p

I'm excited beyond words to play Fire Emblem and Yoshi's Island again.

I also can't wait to try the Minish Cap for the first time. What a great lineup of free games! Good job Nintendo!

Zibdas

not bad
I'm in love with this shop. With the ambassador games, I've now downloaded 53 ttiles onto my 3DS from it.

Icay4321

No way. I'm not even joking, that's the exact same number of downloaded titles on my system.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
what is a QR code? im getting a 3ds soon but i dont know what a QR code is

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!

A QR code is that big ugly thing he has in his sig. If you scan it with your DS's camera while in the right mode, it contains data for certain things.

Zibdas

not bad
No way. I'm not even joking, that's the exact same number of downloaded titles on my system.
That is all kinds of freaky. @_@

They're those square pattern things you see in people's sigs, like in Icay's.

Icay4321

This would be a QR Code:
HNI_0025.jpg

As far as I know, there are 4 different QR Codes that a 3DS can read. It can read the kind that are handed out and link to websites and the ones for Mii's(as seen in my signature), and it can also read those from Pushmo and Freakyforms: Your Creations Alive! however you need to have downloaded those titles to read them.

Zibdas

not bad
Speaking of Pushmo, does anyone know when you unlock the bigger canvas?

Icay4321

There's a bigger canvas? I honestly had no idea.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
Yay!

I was so happy to download the last of the Ambassador games today! The 3DS was launched on my birthday last year, so you can guess when I got it =p

I'm excited beyond words to play Fire Emblem and Yoshi's Island again.

I also can't wait to try the Minish Cap for the first time. What a great lineup of free games! Good job Nintendo!

It was released on my birthday too 8D!

Icay4321

I'm hoping that Swapnote comes out this week. That, and a Western release for demos.

Zibdas

not bad
I'm hoping that Swapnote comes out this week. That, and a Western release for demos.

I'd much rather The Rolling Western as a surprise early release, that trailer looks AMAZING.