• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo eShop Discussion Thread

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Oh, OK. But at least Gamecube games on the Wii U is still a possibility.

Remote.. I'm leaning to Cost VS expected profit as being the major factor for it not to happen. I can see the Wii U being effectively dead on a retail front by this time next year.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I don't usually like to post blind wishes, but I wish eShop would give "amnesty" for games you would prefer to play on other consoles.

For example, I bought Earthbound on the Wii U without knowing it would eventually get on the New 3ds systems.

If I got it my way (which I know is hypothetical), then it would be $5 on the 3ds eShop.

I would like either that, or transfer a game from one system to another, and close it off on that system, even if a minor fee was given. For example, completely move Earthbound to the new 3ds, but it won't appear on the Wii U.

The best way (IMO) would be to allow save transfers through wireless communications.

That all being said, I'm looking into at least getting one game from the SNES library. I already have Super Metroid and Earthbound, so I thinking of finding other games.

That said, will that Street Fighter pack come to North America?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I don't usually like to post blind wishes, but I wish eShop would give "amnesty" for games you would prefer to play on other consoles.

For example, I bought Earthbound on the Wii U without knowing it would eventually get on the New 3ds systems.

If I got it my way (which I know is hypothetical), then it would be $5 on the 3ds eShop.

I would like either that, or transfer a game from one system to another, and close it off on that system, even if a minor fee was given. For example, completely move Earthbound to the new 3ds, but it won't appear on the Wii U.

The best way (IMO) would be to allow save transfers through wireless communications.

That all being said, I'm looking into at least getting one game from the SNES library. I already have Super Metroid and Earthbound, so I thinking of finding other games.

That said, will that Street Fighter pack come to North America?
Or you know, copy Sony's cross-buy and cross-save features, which even Microsoft is doing nowadays? If the NX doesn't have them, that would that be extremely anti-consumer of Nintendo.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
At this point, I'm more worried about Drip Feed Four: Please Shell Out Another $8 For Super Mario World Two Years After Launch.

The fact that they released a SNES emulator for New 3DS just a year before the launch of NX gives me zero hope that NX Virtual Console will arrive in a manner even remotely smacking of timely.

R_N

At this point, I'm more worried about Drip Feed Four: Please Shell Out Another $8 For Super Mario World Two Years After Launch.

The fact that they released a SNES emulator for New 3DS just a year before the launch of NX gives me zero hope that NX Virtual Console will arrive in a manner even remotely smacking of timely.

Yeah I've already accepted that they will have at best as slow a roll out as the wii u had
and it will be easy to be worse! Especially if they change up their emulators again. Just imagine: Only the NES, 6 months after launch, and then spending 2 years releasing stuff for it 1 game at a time every other week.