• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo, its time to let go...

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Your just saying that because you have acces to them.....us non US people have never even HAD a damn Mew ;_;
He was playing devil's advocate. He doesn't agree with them, if that's what they really think. You gotta catch the context clues, lol.

Supreme Golden Ho-oH

Hmm...

I think maybe there should be events on Wi-Fi.

200+ stations. Every trainer can go into a station, and recieve the Pokemon that is being given out. Nintendo will hold the stations together.

Besides, Nintendo are only making the events to earn more money. ._.;;

.:~Wig~:.

I agree, they should be on wi-fi.
Having events just complicates things, because most people can't get them (I think that's their objective, but still...)...

Speedfox

I agree.

It's very annoying, I can't get Mew or Celebi because there's no such events in BRAZIL! ><;

Edit- My rank changed! Yay!

Pacman

I know. It is annoying. Nintendo should stop it. Or have them on Wi-If or something like that. It really isn't fair to the people who can't go.

Quantum Wolf

Philippine Trainer
Your just saying that because you have acces to them.....us non US people have never even HAD a damn Mew ;_;

Shuko is right. I AM playing the devil's advocate, beacause I also don't live in America. If my did, my location wouldn't say The Philippines.

Anyway, isnt Nintendo making enough money already? It's already a HUGE money maker (Thanks to its other franchises besides Pokemon.).

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
I think its time to release a NE in another country than US. Not sweden, thats too small, but maybe UK.

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
I went to the Pokemn 10th Anuversery event here in Australia and there where no download stations...so ive accually got ARed Pokemon because of this...of corse I dont condone the use of ARs but it was my choice ok.

Captain Janeway

Pretty shiny Mawile!
I live in the US...and the closest special event's in California. My mom will think I'm insane if I tell her I want to go to CA just to go to an event. I don't have a Nintendo DS, I can't do the Wi-Fi thing either.

mewfan1

I doubt Nintendo will ever let Mew, Celebi and Jirachi be avalible without events or anything. Sometimes I think they do that for their own enjoyment to watch us go insane for a mew! ;151;

-mewfan ;151;

EDIT: New Rank! Yay!!!

Quantum Wolf

Philippine Trainer
^Now that is complete heartlessness.

blog_dog

Awww Cute
It sucks that nintendo doesnt goe farther than toronto or vancover i guess nintendo wont go farther in canada..Ever.. -.-

Shineenigma

I hope that with Wiiconnect 24, they will send out unobtainable pokemon as a gift or perhaps in exchange for some wii points?

Goldliop

Powerplay Champion
I have to agree, as much as i love living in the us and having these events, it seem unfair that everyone else has to suffer and half less than full pokedexes...grrrrrrr
so aggrevating.