• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo keeping tabs on GTS

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Filb reported yesterday that their has been new rules added to the GTS by Nintendo. Here are them:

1) Lower leveled legends are not allowed even for request. So no more level 10 Agnomes.

2) Pokemon has to have legal stats.

3) The Pokemon has to have moves that he could learn in previous generations adn in this generation via move tutors, level up, TMs, breedings and special ways (purification).

Thats about it.

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
Filb reported yesterday that their has been new rules added to the GTS by Nintendo. Here are them:

1) Lower leveled legends are not allowed even for request. So no more level 10 Agnomes.

2) Pokemon has to have legal stats.

3) The Pokemon has to have moves that he could learn in previous generations adn in this generation via move tutors, level up, TMs, breedings and special ways (purification).

Thats about it.

Is there actually a filter system in place for these rules? if so that goes a great way to filtering out the horribly cheated.

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Oh god yes. Yesssss.
Hopefully I can actually find a trade that I actually have a possibility to trade with.
*Hasn't been able to find a good trade in 2 months*.

Necrobat

Competitive hopeful
Finally, they have some SENSE.
But this won't stop people putting Bippas up asking for legendaries.

I think GTS became a "marketplace", where the "money" are Parukias, Diarugas and Manaphys (Lv100 is good), along with a few others. So, in order to acquire a particular good Pokémon, you will need the "money".

How do you get the "money"? Make interesting offers that will attract the "buyers", like posting a Cherimu (need effort to evolve it) or Feebas, attached with a rare item.

Or trade version exclusives you can see in your Pokédex like Sandslash. THERE'S ALMOST NO SANDSLASHes for trade, I am in need for one of these :mad:

Or trade Pokémons who require trading in order for it to evolve. Dusclops with Spirit Cloth with get attention.

Once you get the "money", you are free to "spent" it on a shiny or another legend.

Of course, you will still be able to trade Mime Jr. with Bonsly over GTS, but these trades evapore quickly, so you need to be in the right place, in the right hour.

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
Ehnn this might not be so great ;_; why didnt they do it earlier? cos I traded my legit diaruga for a parukia (who knows if it was legit?) and then traded it back for another diaruga (I prefer diaruga I only wanted parukia to complete dex)
and I think the diaruga I have now is hacked so *Cries* ;___;

SlwaBluPhnx

Global Trade Centah [/british accent] Well, it doesnt matter now if they cheated or not, they dont mess up the game.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
well, no Wi-fi for me. All my Pokemon have Metronome. Yes ALL of them

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
So like Wi-Fi???

Yes. Simply, you put a pokemon their for trade and ask for another one. After that, you can continue playing and return their to check if someone has made the trade.

The problem is that a lot of people put up Shiny pokemon and asked impossible pokemon to get, like a lv.10 Agnome, just to show off.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
i see but, all my pokemon have metronome (i cheat) Like my Blaziken

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
i see but, all my pokemon have metronome (i cheat) Like my Blaziken

Delete the attack then. -__-;

BTW, I heard a rumor that Pikachu with Surf will be allowed, but you can only get it in DP with the Mimic glitch. Hint that there will be an event that gets pikachu with Surf?