• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Land

Which Nintendo Land game are you looking forward to the most?

• Donkey Kongs's Crash Course

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The Legend Of Zelda Battle Quest

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Luigi's Ghost Mansion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Chase

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Metroid Blast

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Pikmin Adventure

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Just acquired the game for Christmas, got the 3+ updates, including the 4 hour one to start, out of the way, and I say it's worth it in the end. On my own, I enjoy playing the Solo Quest on Link's game, a little bit of Ninja Star, and the trolling I get from Donkey Kong's Crash Course. With my sister, I enjoy scaring her as a ghost in Luigi's Mansion, tackling her down with the guards in the Animal Crossing thing, and throwing her into a pit in Pikmin's game. I'm really having a blast, especially with the beautiful graphics Nintendo now has.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
It's a very fun game to come bundled with the console. I like it quite a bit, it has its own little charm to it.

ForgottenPearl

My favorite attractions are the F-Zero one and the Zelda one. They're both so intense! And they use the game pad well.

Shadow XD001

Hard for me to pick a favorite honestly. I haven't been playing the solo attractions that much, but I enjoy Metroid Blast, Zelda Battle Quest, Mario Chase and a few others. I played some Pikmin Adventure with my brother today and we beat the last extra stage.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I like Pikmin adventure the best. It's fun to throw my friend at monsters when I'm playing multi-player. xD

Pikmin adventure is so much fun! It gets me excited for Pikmin 3. Luigi's Mansion has grown on me. Scaring my sister is the best part!

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I've been having a ton of fun playing the Zelda attraction solo. I really need to find some friends to try out the multiplayer attractions with though, those look fantastic as well.

Torpoleon

After having played all the Nintendo Land attractions a lot, my absolute favorite of the bunch is Mario Chase. Had a lot of fun playing it with my brother (as well as one time where my friend and his sister joined in). I'd probably rank the attractions like this:

1. Mario Chase
2. Animal Crossing: Sweet Day
3. Luigi's Ghost Mansion
4. Metroid Blast
5. Donkey Kong Crash Course
6. Pikmin Adventure
7. The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
8. Balloon Trip Breeze
9. Captain Falcon's Twister Race
10. Takamaru's Ninja Castle
11. Yoshi Fruit Cart
12. Octopus Dance

Clearly I would have appreciated more multiplayer attractions than single player, but Nintendo Land is still great all-around!

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I have played and played and played all the attractions for this game, and I would like to post a short "review" of all of them, in no particular order.

1. The Legend of Zelda Battle Quest: Provides a pretty fair challenge, especially after Ganon. It is very fun to play with your friends, you feel pretty cool as a small "army" hacking, slashing, and shooting your way through every enemy.

2. Pikmin Adventure: I really like the design of the Bulborbs in this one. It is a fun attraction, but isn't as difficult as the Pikmin games. I suppose this is a good thing, however...

3. Metroid Blast: This one is a blast (pun completely intended). Seriously, it is such a great time to fight either on foot or in a spacecraft. It controls very fluidly and can be difficult, but is fun no matter what.

4. Mario Chase: I have one complaint with this attraction: The Yoshi carts are pretty overpowered. It makes the game a bit unenjoyable to be Mario and get caught (very easily) by the Yoshi carts. With a group of more than 2, however, it is very hectic and fun.

5. Luigi's Ghost Mansion: Very interesting to play Luigi's Mansion from the ghosts' perspective. This minigame has very nice atmosphere, smooth gameplay, and overall is a great time to be had.

6. Animal Crossing Sweet Days: Probably the only attraction I dislike. If you have 3 or less people, the guards almost always win. If you have more than that, the animals almost always win. It is kind of broken and was not much fun every time I played it. A shame too, since Animal Crossing is a lot of fun.

7. Yoshi's Fruit Cart: An interesting concept that uses the gamepad very well. My sole complaint is that the game is repetitive and gets stale quickly.

8. Balloon Trip Breeze: It was a lot of fun watching my friends fail at this. XD Fun game.

9. Donkey Kong's Crash Course: Definitely the hardest game. But why can I not go straight to area 2 after beating are 1 for the first time? Why must I beat it again? Every time this game has proven a challenge, no matter who I play with. And you know what? I like it.

10. Takamaru's Ninja Castle: A simple shooter, but I really enjoy its control scheme. Using the GamePad in this way was innovative and fun.

11. Captain Falcon's Twister Race: Whew. When they said daring, they weren't kidding. However, I did experience some issues when making sharp turns. Sometimes when I would make the sharp turns, the GamePad's calibration would get messed up, and holding the GamePad horizontally made it go straight. Still fun, but this minor issue is a setback, but not a deal breaker.

12. Octopus Dance: A simple rhythm based game. But where does the octopus take you if you mess up enough times...?

TheEliteEmpoleon

My family has been creating tournaments, mainly in Mario Chase and Sweet Day, and they are pretty fun. I'm undefeated so far!