• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Let's Players

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Hey everybody it's Chuggaaconroy, I mean Jacobii here to talk about Nintend let's players. For me Chuggaaconroy is the only one I really watch on Youtube.

My question is: Who are your favorite let's players, what games that they play on are you favorites, and what memorable/funny moments do they have?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
None of them. I consider Let's Players a nuisance because they try too hard to make jokes, they can't stop talking and let us enjoy watch the games, and they often have annoying voices that drive me up the wall.

I'm a fan of normal walkthroughs, though.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
none are funny they only do the vid's because they were requested to do so

Blazios

None of them. I consider Let's Players a nuisance because they try too hard to make jokes, they can't stop talking and let us enjoy watch the games, and they often have annoying voices that drive me up the wall.

Isn't that, you know, the entire point of them?

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I personally prefer screenshot LPs (probably because that's my LP style), but there are some excellent video LPs.

Then there are the not-so-excellent video LPs, but let's not talk about those.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
For me Chuggaaconroy is the only one I really watch on Youtube.

Yeah, chugga's videos are the only ones i usually watch. I sometimes try and watch other lets players' videos but they just aren't as good as chugga's in my opinion. :]

Antithesis

The only let's player I can tolerate is vash12349, not a fan of people like chugga just because their jokes are completely predictable and far too safe.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Video Let's Plays are cool because it's fun watching someone else's mishaps while playing a game. The best ones to watch are usually the ones where the players seem like very outgoing people.

Now, if I wanted to see the game in action with no commentary, I'd just play the damn game myself.

Favorite Nintendo Let's Players are Chuggaconroy and NintendoCaprisun.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
I feel like chugga is kinda predictable, but I like the games he plays (except for Okami) so I still watch them.

Sometimes he can be predictable, but other times he isn't. Only complaint I have is that in his modern videos I feel he tries to be cautious to not offend people. It's annoying. I want to see him in his natural self

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
The only let's player I can tolerate is vash12349, not a fan of people like chugga just because their jokes are completely predictable and far too safe.

Yea, he get's a little old, but I would not say all his jokes are safe. Example: One time Chuggaa was saying f**k a lot in one of his videos which reminded him of when his mom said "Stop with all the f***ing." XD wrong choice of words.

Chuggaa also takes time and speaks with enthusiasm when he does his let's plays.

Antithesis

Yeah, to be fair to him I haven't watched a lot of his stuff. Just from what I saw, it was too cheesy for me to enjoy it that much. It always seemed a little scripted as well.

TicoPokemonMaster

The only lets player I can tolrate is Chuggaaconroy and even that is saying too much. Sometime I just watch his videos on mute cuz is voice is annoying and he over reacts about everything. That is another thing other than Chuggaaconroy I try to find playthrough with no voice commentary like Yoshifannumba1 before he gave up on making videos.