1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo Network IDs

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Hey all

I figured since Nintendo is implementing a full account system for the Wii U, and it'll be available on all Nintendo consoles inthe future, and heard rumours of retroactive on 3DS, I've added a profile field for the Nintendo Network ID so be sure to fill it in with your Nintendo Network ID :)

~Serebii

2. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Sadly someone has already taken Serebii. But our Serebii had to go with something similar..

3. Aegon

Aegon _

You might want to fix the error in the description that accompanies the Nintendo Network ID field:

"Enter your Nintendo Network ID for Miiverse and other Wii U features herre"

4. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

Who would take Serebii? I guess not everybody thinks like we at this forum do, that taking his name is sacrilege. That's too bad, boss.

I got mine put in, but if anybody is going to add me, send me a, PM or leave me a VM that so and so adding me on NN is you.

5. gamer_legend

gamer_legend Well-Known Member

=D When I get a 3DS that's gonna be awesome.

6. Eternalserenity

Eternalserenity Wanderer

Oh, cool. I approve of this feature. Not so much for the imposter Serebii.

7. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Dunno. Europe only gets it tomorrow. Had a friend keep an eye out for it as I had a feeling someone would do it...and low and behold :/

8. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

Might be intentional, might be coincidental. You're kinda high profile after all, at least in Poke circles. There's name stealers everywhere. But at least you got SerebiiJoe. :)

Dang Europe getting it late. You prolly could have gotten it if the release was the same day worldwide. If not same time due to timezones.

9. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

I'd personally prefer the name Serebii.net for it, since it'll help show that it's the actual site going by the name.

Edit: Oh, I thought you were talking about making one for the site, like with facebook and such. If it's a personal one, SerebiiJoe is always good. It gets a little confusing between your screen name and the site name sometimes.

10. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Oh, I wasn't sure what that thing was... coz I don't own a Wii U or even Wii... just DS Lite ^^; nya~

11. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

That troll will pay That would be pretty cool to implement the IDs on the 3DS.

I'll be happy to add you when I get my Wii U.

12. Asrialys

Asrialys Well-Known Member

Follow or friend me if you're interested. Especially if you want my loot whenever I die in ZombiU :p

13. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

Just tossing this out there but here is the official thread to post your Nintendo Network IDs in addition to putting them on your profile. Feel free to add yours!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012