• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Power Issue 202

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Cover: Metroid Prime Hunters

Main Articles:
Ahead of the Game (Brain Age: Test Your Brain in Minutes a Day Preview)
10 Things You've Never Done in Harvest Moon (Harvest Moon DS Preview)
Inside Zelda: Makoto Sasaki
Sizing Up Mario (New Super Mario Bros. Preview)
Space Race (Metroid Prime Hunters Preview)
Where There's a Drill, There's a Way (Drill Dozer Tips)
The Chibi-Robo Guide to Assisted Living (Chibi Robo Tips)
Past, Present, and Future Phantasia (Tales of Phantasia Miniguide)
Break the Silence (Resident Evil: Deadly Silence Tips)

Funny Articles:
Family Tree (Resident Evil: Deadly Silence)

Standard Articles:
Classified Information (Peter Jackson's King Kong for GCN, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Sonic Gems Collection)
Playback (R.O.B., Robotic Operating Buddy)

Discuss. I'll update this later, with reviews and crap.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Yeah, I just got that issue in the mail today here at my grandpa's. I still have yet to read March 2006 issue and I still have part of February 2006 issue to read xD

~Scott;229;

It's a pretty good issue. I liked the Tales of Phantasia preview a lot, and the Chibi Robo one was funny. I may just have to play that game. The interview with the Metroid Prime Hunters team was a good article, too. I was a bit disappointed, though; a review of Odama was promised last issue, but it wasn't there. I was really wondering if it had some substance behind the quirkiness, but I guess its another month's wait before I know.

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
Yeah, I got it. It also says in the Pokemon 10th aniversary thing that their giving out Celebi.

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Charziken 13 said:
It's a pretty good issue. I liked the Tales of Phantasia preview a lot, and the Chibi Robo one was funny. I may just have to play that game.
Yes, you must! It's a great game dude, as is Tales of Phantasia. I have played the SNES version. Just a notch better than Tales of Symphonia, which is definitely saying something :D

Look at all the new games! My wallet is going to be empty the whole year.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Yeah, I'm a subscriber, but I don't have it yet.

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
kingboo30 said:
You musn't order NP do you? Each Nintendo power they interview someone making the game but they don't give out too much info.

I live in Britain so I believe ordering NP might be a) impossible and b) expensive. ;-)