• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Power Issue 202

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Cover: Metroid Prime Hunters

Main Articles:
Ahead of the Game (Brain Age: Test Your Brain in Minutes a Day Preview)
10 Things You've Never Done in Harvest Moon (Harvest Moon DS Preview)
Inside Zelda: Makoto Sasaki
Sizing Up Mario (New Super Mario Bros. Preview)
Space Race (Metroid Prime Hunters Preview)
Where There's a Drill, There's a Way (Drill Dozer Tips)
The Chibi-Robo Guide to Assisted Living (Chibi Robo Tips)
Past, Present, and Future Phantasia (Tales of Phantasia Miniguide)
Break the Silence (Resident Evil: Deadly Silence Tips)

Funny Articles:
Family Tree (Resident Evil: Deadly Silence)

Standard Articles:
Classified Information (Peter Jackson's King Kong for GCN, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Sonic Gems Collection)
Playback (R.O.B., Robotic Operating Buddy)

Discuss. I'll update this later, with reviews and crap.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Yeah, I just got that issue in the mail today here at my grandpa's. I still have yet to read March 2006 issue and I still have part of February 2006 issue to read xD

~Scott;229;

It's a pretty good issue. I liked the Tales of Phantasia preview a lot, and the Chibi Robo one was funny. I may just have to play that game. The interview with the Metroid Prime Hunters team was a good article, too. I was a bit disappointed, though; a review of Odama was promised last issue, but it wasn't there. I was really wondering if it had some substance behind the quirkiness, but I guess its another month's wait before I know.

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
Yeah, I got it. It also says in the Pokemon 10th aniversary thing that their giving out Celebi.

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Charziken 13 said:
It's a pretty good issue. I liked the Tales of Phantasia preview a lot, and the Chibi Robo one was funny. I may just have to play that game.
Yes, you must! It's a great game dude, as is Tales of Phantasia. I have played the SNES version. Just a notch better than Tales of Symphonia, which is definitely saying something :D

Look at all the new games! My wallet is going to be empty the whole year.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Yeah, I'm a subscriber, but I don't have it yet.

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
kingboo30 said:
You musn't order NP do you? Each Nintendo power they interview someone making the game but they don't give out too much info.

I live in Britain so I believe ordering NP might be a) impossible and b) expensive. ;-)