• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Power Strategies for Pokemon Stadium 2 Cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekagi

Eevee Fan
Years ago, I had the 142nd issue of Nintendo Power, and it had strategies for which Pokemon to pick for each cup. I don't know where it is know, and I don't know which Pokemon to pick. If anyone that has Nintendo Power #142, will you let me know, please?

Psychic

Really and truly
I didn't have that issue of NP, but I do still have a Pokemon Stadium 2 Guide if you'd like me to take a look at that. :>

Honestly, you're generally just best off raising your own Pokemon in your games (if possible), and just looking online for strategies posted by other players. Google is just as good, if not better, than a single magazine.

~Psychic

Nekagi

Eevee Fan
Well, thanks, but I found my magazine anyway, albeit with pages missing. I'll just use my Crystal team for Poke Cup and Gym Leader Castle, and the same ones from the rentals for the Prime Cup. The internet suggests NP's choice for Little Cup, and I succeeded with it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.