1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo Remixes

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Sonic Boom, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

I'm......sure this is allowed, since another user posted virtually the same thing in General Pokemon Discussion, and the thread wasn't locked, so here we go:

On the search for some remixes, I came across a user on Youtube that goes by the name Willrock07, and to be honest, he is VERY good. He mainly focuses on the Castlevania franchise, but he has also done some nice Mario, LoZ, and Sonic the Hedgehog remixes, and also some remixes to movie music. Link to his profile is here.

I would recommend listening to his Star Maze remix, Ice Cap remix, and his SM64 Main Theme remix, but that's just my opinion.

2. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

3. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

I'm afraid to follow that link, fhgwhgads, but I like the remixes a lot Sonic Boom. Though, they're not my all time favorite. I'd still like listening to those Pokemon remixes you just mentioned.

4. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

Ain't my loss.

5. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

It's a link to a remix of Wind Waker. Very good one actually.

Both of them have the same idea when remixing: they don't just make a copy of the music with different instruments or tempo, they also add their own little bits to the songs, some original compositions, some borrowed from other songs. I like both of them just about the same, but I've known about Willrock07 more, so I have personal bias :p

6. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

I suppose just linking to OC Remix in general would be too much of a cliche? They put up a pretty fun SMRPG Moleville Mines remix recently.

7. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Ok, I believe both you Sonic and hgads. Im just afraid to see people put links like that blank, and there would be something horrible there. Rrolls They get on my nerves.

But anyway, I like the remixes from all three of those games. :) I gotta go subsribe.

8. Arceus Master

Arceus Master Goodbye