• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo reveals upcoming 2006 games for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox

Irate Pirate
Will WW Twisted ever be released?

Soul

Demo Reel
YES!! ToP!! for the GBA (i read about this yesterday but still :D!), i've played the dejap one for the snes but this time it will actually be translated :D!!!

(i know its the NoE site but its also coming to the US :p)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

FINAL FANTASY 4 ADVANCE!!!!

W00T

I am happy now

Bulk

The only things that really caught my eye was Viewtiful Joe: Doule Trouble and Mario & Luigi 2: PArtners In Time. The rest here really aren't that interesting and the GC really needs some quality titles.

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Wario Ware Twisted! - 24th Febuary 2006
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - 27th January 2006

That's all that really caught my attention.

Woody10

No news on Diamond & pearl or Pikmin DS then

Mario Party 7, FF4, New super mario bros

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Can't wait for the postman pat game for the gba ¬_¬

Most these title are not really interesting and I think that I am falling asleep Zzzzzzz. *Blaze boy has fallen asleep*

Last edited:

Steve

revelations1 17
Tales of Phantasia, meet my DS. Heck yes! ^^ Even though I don't live in Europe, that still is teh pwn. US'll probably get their's sooner. But, where is Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? That's wierd.

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Steve said:
Tales of Phantasia, meet my DS. Heck yes! ^^ Even though I don't live in Europe, that still is teh pwn. US'll probably get their's sooner.
Confirmed. http://www.n-philes.com/index.php?id=2018

It's about ****ing time! Seriously, the game was originally made, what, a decade ago? Then ported to the PS1, then to the GBA, and now to the GBA in the US! There's a Tales DS and now ToP coming to the GBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.