• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Set to Reveal New Console!!

Thriller

Its almost time
In this age of everyone having a 3g/4g phone (except me dammit! I can NEVER have a up-to-standard phone), leaks are very common you know.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
[aka];12683987 said:
  • Gamefreak and EAD are hard at work developing a Pokemon online RPG.
  • The Pokemon RPG is not an MMO, but does have a large online emphasis and will be Nintendo’s flagship title when showing off the online capabilities of the console.
  • Some developers have had the Wii 2 dev kit for going on 2 years now. When the Wii 2 is released in late, that’s 3 years to develop games on

I highly doubt all of this.

[aka];12683987 said:
  • Close sources say it’s as if Nintendo is in “damage control” with 3rd party developers.

This however, I find hilarious.

Blazios

I'd like to see how an official Pokémon MMO would work (Yes, I know it said it's not an MMO, just saying I'd like to see it).

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
My dislike of the idea is irrelevant, it's more to do with the fact that it's pointless to include such a feature. Why add a second screen to the controllers, raising the price of them, if all you're going to do is allow them to be used as a TV, and not display additional information on them? It makes no sense.

That wouldn't always be the case. Only when not hooked up to a TV. When it is it could show maps, or item screens. Something like that.

Torpoleon

People saying the new Console will be called "Beem".

http://wii2blog.com/could-beem-be-project-cafes-real-name/

At this point I heard like three Different names for it. Beem, Nintendo, Wii2. It could be called anything at this point, lol.
Just "Nintendo"? Where the hell did you hear that? I wouldn't count the Wii 2 because people would call it that as a placeholder because it is the successor to the Wii. The three I have heard are Beem, Feel & Stream (which is my favorite of the three).

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Just "Nintendo"? Where the hell did you hear that? I wouldn't count the Wii 2 because people would call it that as a placeholder because it is the successor to the Wii. The three I have heard are Beem, Feel & Stream (which is my favorite of the three).

Nintendo is just a rumour that popped up recently. I highly doubt they'd go with that, but who knows.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
http://wii2blog.com/did-all-of-nint...feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Wii2Blog+(Wii+2+Blog)

With with less than 48 hours to go now every one and his dog is going to be 'leaking' stuff about the console. Since I woke up 10 minutes ago I've read about 4 different, conflicting 'full leaks' about the Cafe.

Just have to hold out.

Yeah, at this point I'm fine with waiting, rather than wading through 'leaks' that are obvious crap and those that could possibly be true.

BCVM22

However long they need it to be. Likely somewhere in the 45-60 minute neighborhood, yes.

woot21

super noob
I read in a "leak" the name will be Hype. Can't find source currently. Think it was a French website.

woot21 out dawgs