• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Set to Reveal New Console!!

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Kinda pumped about it being announced with real info about it Tuesday afternoon.(yeah,I now it`s in the morning.It will be at noon in the time zone I live in.) The only think I hope about the console is that it will have an epic name to match how epic the system is.I do hope that it won`t be called the Nintendo Nintendo.That,in my case,would make names like the X-Box 720 and the Playstation 4 be more impressive than that.The name I think would make more sense would be "Brewer" because of the supposed controller touch screen streaming stuff from the home console or "Super Nintendo Wii" if they want to relive the days of the SNES.But whatever they announce the name is,I`ll buy on launch day hopefully.

Last edited:

ForeverFlame

Apparently the latest rumor is that it's called "Nintendo". I actually wouldn't mind that. It sounds like a gritty reboot or something.

Torpoleon

Apparently the latest rumor is that it's called "Nintendo". I actually wouldn't mind that. It sounds like a gritty reboot or something.
It wouldn't make sense though. You do realize that the Wii is the Nintendo Wii, so then this new console being the Nintendo Nintendo doesn't make sense, unless if Nintendo comes up with something. I just wish E3 would come sooner. At least the 3DS got its title when it was first revealed (although it was still tentative at that time).

Thriller

Its almost time
As for all these "leaks" and "rumors", I always get a kick out of reading them, whether they turn out to be fake or not.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I'm gonna call it right now.

It should be called The Nintendo Mii.

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer
6/6
Microsoft E3 2011 Press Conference
9:30 am - 11:00 am PT

Sony E3 2011 Press Conference
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PT

6/7

Nintendo E3 2011 Press Conference
9:00 am - 11:00 am PT

Yeah all of them are a bit longer this year. o_O

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
36 more hours.

Then we'll see it if has a handheld controller.

woot21

super noob