• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fans of the Nintendo Switch.

In this club, you can chat about the Switch, games and related things to the Switch.

Rules:
1. Please stay on topic.
2. Respect each others' opinions.
3. Any thing not made by you, please indicate the artist or source where you obtain the image.
4. While posting, follow the general SPPF rules. No double posting, mini-modding, etc.
5. No one-line posts, please.

How to sign up:
Username:
Why do you like the Nintendo Switch?:

Members:
1. Jackster 136
2. flashtone

Last edited:

flashtone

Username: flashtone
Why do you like the Nintendo Switch? I like it just for the fact that it's the first hybrid console. People have mixed opinions about Nintendo, but they're trying something new

Username: flashtone
Why do you like the Nintendo Switch? I like it just for the fact that it's the first hybrid console. People have mixed opinions about Nintendo, but they're trying something new

Welcome. Hope you have an awesome time at this club

Also feel free to send me friend codes everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.