1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo Switch Messenger Bag Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by e6life, Jan 4, 2019.

1. e6life

e6life Shedinja Trainer

Hello, all. As a pedestrian, I'm always carrying my stuff in my handy satchel. Now, with the Switch soon out dating the 3DS, I'm looking for a larger bag that can carry my various items, along with my Switch. For me, I need a bag that can hold my:

- Wallet
    - Keys
    - Medications
    - 3DS Games (For now)
    - 3DS System (For now)
    - Nintendo Switch Case
    - Charging Accessories
    - Portable Battery
    - Gaming Dice

This would total to 705 cubic inches...I think. I may be WAY over on that one. Either way, if anyone has any recommendations, please share your thoughts and opinions. Any advice is helpful. Thank you.

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

3. e6life

e6life Shedinja Trainer

Unfortunately, no. This bag is more suited to holding the Switch and other Switch accessories. What I’m looking for is not so much a large Switch carrier, rather more a bag that can accommodate a Switch. I do appreciate the effort you’ve put forth to looking for something, though. Thank you for that.

Something like this is a bit more what I’m thinking of:
    Bag

I’m especially interested to see if anyone has any experience with any larger bags for this reason, too.

4. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

Ah.

Yea that looks like it would be more practical.