• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch Messenger Bag Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Hello, all. As a pedestrian, I'm always carrying my stuff in my handy satchel. Now, with the Switch soon out dating the 3DS, I'm looking for a larger bag that can carry my various items, along with my Switch. For me, I need a bag that can hold my:

- Wallet
- Keys
- Medications
- 3DS Games (For now)
- 3DS System (For now)
- Nintendo Switch Case
- Charging Accessories
- Portable Battery
- Gaming Dice

This would total to 705 cubic inches...I think. I may be WAY over on that one. Either way, if anyone has any recommendations, please share your thoughts and opinions. Any advice is helpful. Thank you.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Unfortunately, no. This bag is more suited to holding the Switch and other Switch accessories. What I’m looking for is not so much a large Switch carrier, rather more a bag that can accommodate a Switch. I do appreciate the effort you’ve put forth to looking for something, though. Thank you for that.

Something like this is a bit more what I’m thinking of:
Bag

I’m especially interested to see if anyone has any experience with any larger bags for this reason, too.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Unfortunately, no. This bag is more suited to holding the Switch and other Switch accessories. What I’m looking for is not so much a large Switch carrier, rather more a bag that can accommodate a Switch. I do appreciate the effort you’ve put forth to looking for something, though. Thank you for that.

Something like this is a bit more what I’m thinking of:
Bag

I’m especially interested to see if anyone has any experience with any larger bags for this reason, too.
Ah.

Yea that looks like it would be more practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.