• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

BCVM22

All of it sounds reasonable enough, but we don't need a breakdown of every juicy unsourced rumor any one person or group puts out. Believe it, don't believe it, whichever makes you happier, we'll know one way or the other in time.

but without context they mean nothing to me

Truer words.

Anyway, his point is that he's claiming (and sourcing) that he hinted weeks ago and made explicit a week ago something that was just announced in the last few days, which is supposed to make him believable to us.

Last edited:

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
All of it sounds reasonable enough, but we don't need a breakdown of every juicy unsourced rumor any one person or group puts out. Believe it, don't believe it, whichever makes you happier, we'll know one way or the other in time.

True. I guess it's just me coming off of the Ultra Sun and Moon pre-release period. Simpy out of habit, I feel the need to break it down and get critical for people who may just look at it and assume it's true.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Well, the next two years are going to be "fun" at least.

Anyways, even if the leak was true, I don't think I would want another The World Ends With You(I mean, I would, if this was ten years ago when that aesthetic was popular, but...), because it would end up as complicated as KH series, among other Nomuraisms. But then again, it is the only Nomura game that didn't get a sequel, and SE loves cash, so....

They lost me at mentioning Mother 3.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Got Rocket League. Didn't want to go in for physical copies anymore so got digital.

Might return all my other physical games and get digital versions of Splatoon, MK, BOatW and possibly FIFA.

Rocket League is hella fun though

Pokemon Power

Quick question that's been on my mind. If I got the digital version of a game I own physically, will my data for the physical version be intact?

Valkyria Chronicles IV has been announced for the Switch (PS4 and XBO). It will come next year, and Sega assured people it will be released worldwide (since the third entry on the PSP never left Japan).

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Quick question that's been on my mind. If I got the digital version of a game I own physically, will my data for the physical version be intact?

Yes, all save data is saved to the console, not the game card.

EnglishALT

Yes, all save data is saved to the console, not the game card.

Thank you so much for saying this, I recently tried to put a see through case on my switch to make it look unique, ended up destroying one of my Joycons, and I am worried now the whole console may be lost, so its nice to know my Zelda save can carry over atleast.

Besides coming out in other platforms, all Mega Man X games from X1 to X8 (the last two being 3D games that never touched Nintendo) will come in a collection for the Switch sometime later in the future.

Also, the Mega Man Collection 1 and 2 (the ones containing the original Mega Man games 1 through 6, and then 7 through 10) will release for the Switch in 2018 with amiibo functionality.

...Oh, and there's also the new Mega Man 11 coming out for all platforms in 2018.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

Besides coming out in other platforms, all Mega Man X games from X1 to X8 (the last two being 3D games that never touched Nintendo) will come in a collection for the Switch sometime later in the future.

Also, the Mega Man Collection 1 and 2 (the ones containing the original Mega Man games 1 through 6, and then 7 through 10) will release for the Switch in 2018 with amiibo functionality.

...Oh, and there's also the new Mega Man 11 coming out for all platforms in 2018.

Another thing that will keep me tied until Nintendo announces Virtual Console on Switch.

By the way, the X games may or may not come in a collection.

...But given the fact we don't have a VC for Switch yet, it's surely as a collection for now.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Finally glad I can play X8 on a portable Nintendo system.

I actually like X8 (sue me if you must).
This also means that there is a smaller sample of Megaman games not on Nintendo systems.

Legends 2
Legends: MoTB
The Wily Wars
The PSP redo games
Megaman Xover
Wonderswan games
That Game Gear title