• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Pokemon Power

With E3 in a couple of weeks I'm hoping Nintendo has some decent announcements. I'd like to see some gameplay footage and information about Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4. Strangely I'm not that excited for Super Smash Bros, the last game didn't keep me interested for long.
Other than Smash Bros., which I can't wait for, I'm hoping to see a New Super Mario Bros. game, a new Mario Party, and an enhanced port of Pikmin 3.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I played it. I got the hang of things, which wasn't hard since I still vividly remember how to play this game.

...But dear god, all my opponents had ONE bar of internet signal. This only made things a bit frustrating since my Drop or Lob Shots heavily relied on reading ahead of time. I won my first tourney because so many people don't expect the Drop Shot, but less so someone already used to playing with lagged button inputs (Mario Tennis Open victim here).

Also, my final opponent had skipped a match, so they suffered from a lack of experience.

R_N

I had pretty good reception in all my matches, but also i could never get past the second match in a tournament except once (then lost in the third). I can draw a match out to a tiebreaker or otherwise get a good back & forth going (one lagless match went like 15 minutes, it was kind of exhilarating), but sealing the deal is difficult.

There was one length match with a lot of lag, but the other guy definitely had me beat regardless. Very good use of his shot meter and such. Meanwhile i'm out here accidentally flicking the right stick or double tapping the wrong button

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Other than Smash Bros., which I can't wait for, I'm hoping to see a New Super Mario Bros. game, a new Mario Party, and an enhanced port of Pikmin 3.

Considering we just got Odyssey it's unlikely we'll be getting another Mario any time soon.

The Mario Tennis Aces tournament demo is now live in all countries. It's pretty fun

I'll have to give it a shot later today. Is it purely against opponents over the internet?

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Been quite a while since the last new SMB game, though. I think they're done with that little series.

I think, if anything, we'll get a Super Mario Maker rather than another NSMB game since with a Super Mario Maker, we can basically make our own NSMB game, especially if a Switch version would allow us to add the Koopalings or some bosses.

Pokemon Power

I think, if anything, we'll get a Super Mario Maker rather than another NSMB game since with a Super Mario Maker, we can basically make our own NSMB game, especially if a Switch version would allow us to add the Koopalings or some bosses.
Only if they allow players of the Wii U and 3DS versions to send their custom stages from those games over.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I know the answer is probably that no one knows anything, but I wanted to ask just in case there was something I hadn't heard about. Is there any specific reason we should or shouldn't expect to see Metroid Prime 4 at E3? By that, I mean beyond just saying "It would make sense to show it here."

Pokemon Power

I know the answer is probably that no one knows anything, but I wanted to ask just in case there was something I hadn't heard about. Is there any specific reason we should or shouldn't expect to see Metroid Prime 4 at E3? By that, I mean beyond just saying "It would make sense to show it here."
Same reason as the Yoshi Switch game, it's been nearly a year since we heard any information about it.