• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Konami is bringing a lot of collections this year (and for other platforms too). The collections include ones centered on Arcade games, a hella-ella bunch of Castlevania games (8 total), and Contra.

https://nintendowire.com/news/2019/...ade-classics-collections-for-nintendo-switch/
They announced four of them, so I'm hoping for the other four will be.

Bloodlines (only on Genesis)
Adventure Rebirth (Wiiware is Dead)
Rondo of Blood
Symphony of the Night

I don't necessarily think we will get GBA/DS titles, but I guess I could be wrong. Doubt we'll get Lords of Shadow either.

Genos

The Indigo Disk

Pokemon Power

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
It should be noted that Konami stated that the Castlevania collection with 8 games is the first Castlevania collection that they are releasing, so they are probably releasing another one.

Maybe the second collection will have the more "Metroidvania" style games.

R_N

Another rumor on the pile. A new one pops up every few months and they usually claim the same thing.

E3 will tell the tale.
This rumor is being reported by the wall street journal, so it's bit more credible than most

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
We’ve heard for over a year about rumors of a new Switch model coming out. I don’t think a new one will be released for another year. The console itself is doing extremely well considering how it’s only been out two whole years and continue to make Nintendo truckloads of cash.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I guess we'll see. One advantage I can see with a "Switch Mini" is that you can have more than one switch per household, which would be great for Pokemon.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
So after playing the demo for Yoshi's Crafted World, I am hooked.

I'm going to buy this game as soon as I can. I'm gonna get Mortal Kombat 11 first, then Yoshi after I organize the rest of my funds.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Some Amazon/Twitch Prime customers have a 3 Month Voucher for Switch Online, with an additional 9 months voucher to be given 2 months later in . I recently got myself an offer. Dates given to me are March 28 to Sept 24.

Really? How does one get this voucher? My family has Amazon Prime, and I have yet to purchase the Nintendo Online subscription, so this is really cool for me.

I assume this is a one-time offer, and not as long as you have Amazon Prime you have Nintendo Online, right? It would be amazing to never actually have to pay for online.

MiloticTwins

Do you guys think that there will be a Persona main series video game for the Nintendo Switch, whether it's Persona 5 or another? This is because I would like to see Joker available in Persona 5 or other Persona game for Nintendo Switch. Why or why not?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Do you guys think that there will be a Persona main series video game for the Nintendo Switch, whether it's Persona 5 or another? This is because I would like to see Joker available in Persona 5 or other Persona game for Nintendo Switch. Why or why not?
Unless Nintendo is giving Sony propaganda for no reason, either a port is coming or we're supporting the franchise through the non-English dubbed Persona Q2.

Pokemon Power

And among the list of NES games coming this month to the Switch Online service, is SMB: The Lost Levels! Hopefully this means Earthbound Beginnings is coming too.