• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
According to PushDustIn, a well-informed person who has dealt with rumors and the like, it would make sense for a Nintendo direct to happen before the Tokyo Game Show which premiers on the 12th of September (Japan time).

https://twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1164716133938675712

Not saying to give up one's hopes, but this personally makes sense to me.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I never thought I’d see the day Overwatch would come to Switch.

This year is just Nintendo leaking their own info

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I never thought I’d see the day Overwatch would come to Switch.

This year is just Nintendo leaking their own info
Same here. Talk about unexpected.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And speaking of leaks!

Next year, a new Mega Man collection will release.

The Zero/ZX games - all 6 of them - will arrive on January 21, 2020.

While the trailer video is from the PSN Store, it'd make sense to leave out mentioning the other platforms, so this will of course come to the Switch as well.

It's like Capcom really wants to release collections of every Mega Man variation.

Pokemon Power

And speaking of leaks!

Next year, a new Mega Man collection will release.

The Zero/ZX games - all 6 of them - will arrive on January 21, 2020.

While the trailer video is from the PSN Store, it'd make sense to leave out mentioning the other platforms, so this will of course come to the Switch as well.

It's like Capcom really wants to release collections of every Mega Man variation.
I was kinda expecting a Legends Legacy Collection next, but it looks like they're doing chronological order. At least that probably means it will be in 2021.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I was kinda expecting a Legends Legacy Collection next, but it looks like they're doing chronological order. At least that probably means it will be in 2021.
That version shouldn't really be that demanding to bring over within the year, unless Capcom plans to add some other odd games for it.

Now, a Battle Network collection, that is where the money's at.

EDIT: It's official. The Zero/ZX is coming to all current-gen consoles, to no one's surprise.

It will cost $29.99. Not a bad deal with all those games.

Also, pre-orders will get 10 "reploid remixes": 6 remixes, and 4 bonus tracks.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Astral Chain is getting review bombed on Metacritic.

For those who don't know the term, it means people are "boycotting" the game simply because it's a popular Nintendo Switch exclusive and they don't own it on other consoles...so people who actually own the game are fighting the 0/10 scores by giving it 10/10 scores.

It's silly, really.

Pokemon Power

For those who don't know the term, it means people are "boycotting" the game simply because it's a popular Nintendo Switch exclusive and they don't own it on other consoles...so people who actually own the game are fighting the 0/10 scores by giving it 10/10 scores.

It's silly, really.
Not again. This happened before with another game, though I can't remember which one.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
That version shouldn't really be that demanding to bring over within the year, unless Capcom plans to add some other odd games for it.
Well for a Legends Legacy Collection, Capcom could release the Legends 3 game that was promised but then got cancelled. It is a really bad thing if you promise players a trilogy and leave the second game on a cliffhanger and that the only other game that could be said to be part of the trilogy through extremely loose connections is actually a prequel to the games.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well for a Legends Legacy Collection, Capcom could release the Legends 3 game that was promised but then got cancelled. It is a really bad thing if you promise players a trilogy and leave the second game on a cliffhanger and that the only other game that could be said to be part of the trilogy through extremely loose connections is actually a prequel to the games.
I don't really think you can just release a brand new game but make it part of a collection. They would so charge the usual price by separating it from the previous 2 entries.

BCVM22

It's silly, really.

The Internet was a mistake.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.

What ,and I mean this most sincerely, the hell?