• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I just go with Sandisk ones myself. That said, anyone want to bet that they'll be more expensive?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I heard about that recently. Hopefully Nintendo will sue them over this.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

AuraChannelerChris

The Dragon / "Dog"
I got a 128 GB SD card for Christmas and was wondering how I can use it without losing stuff. Can I just take out my old one, insert this new one, and everything is fine or is it more complicated?
That depends if the first one doesn't have any downloaded games in it.

You should turn off the Switch, manually move the files from the first one to your computer, move them to the bigger one, put that one in the Switch, and done.

Dragalge

Leaked footage
That depends if the first one doesn't have any downloaded games in it.

You should turn off the Switch, manually move the files from the first one to your computer, move them to the bigger one, put that one in the Switch, and done.
I just learned that the default storage is internal and that the Switch doesn’t actually come with a microSD card. So inserting it still allowed me to keep my stuff!

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
This week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine #1622 features New Year’s cards and aspirations for 54 Japanese developers for the year 2020, including Atlus.

These cards include statements from the developers for the coming year. According to a magazine leak, Atlus’ comment is the following:

Both Shin Megami Tensei V and Project Re Fantasy are under active development.
Not teasing as much as previous years, Atlus is reiterating that development is still ongoing for both of the company’s upcoming RPGs that have lacked updates for a long while.
From Persona Central. Nice to see SMT V is still a thing, looking forward to any possible info after Scramble comes out. Assuming it comes out before FF7 Remake part 2

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/441...-for-the-week-ending-december-7-cyber-monday/

It seems Nintendo Switch has finally outsold Xbone in retail sales (there is no comparison of shipments since there is no such data as "Xbox One Shipment Sales", Microsoft doesn't release them). Next threshold for both is SNES's 49.01 million sales, which should happen sometime earlier 2020 for Switch.
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/441...r-the-week-ending-december-28-christmas-week/
And Switch has reached 49.8 million, surpassing SNES.

Next threshold is NES's 61.91 million, which should happen later this year.

BCVM22

A January Direct outlining their Q1/Q2 offerings with a new reveal or two is fairly standard, so that’s logical.

Pokemon Power

GameStop's internal database shows several mysterious SKUs under Switch.

This has sparked discussion that a Nintendo Direct is in the horizon (which would also be the perfect time to drop whoever the fifth DLC fighter for SSBU is).
The moment it's revealed, I'm gonna ask the admins to open up the Direct thread.