1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Phsy-Spark, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

2. Auraninja

Auraninja Try to understand.

The content was lacking upon first release, but they released updates and different editions with more content.

It's kind of a similar treatment to Kirby Star Allies, without the different editions part.

3. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

Speaking of Capcom games, I mentioned this in the Smash thread but some JRPGs I'd really love to check out are Breath of Fire 3, Breath of Fire 4 and Breath of Fire 5 ported over to the Nintendo Switch. I believe Breath of Fire, Capcom's premier traditional fantasy JRPG, is Capcom's most mismanaged series and is vastly underrated. You can see it in the re-release history of the Breath of Fire games. The first two Breath of Fire games have been repetitively re-released a fair amount but the ones that don't get a lot of attention are the PS1 titles Breath of Fire 3 and Breath of Fire 4 which are considered by fans as the most successful and the best the BoF series has to offer. Those games only got one port on outdated hardware and then there is Breath of Fire 5 which was considered pretty new for JRPGs and that never got a single port. I've checked out 1 and 2 but I really want to see what 3 and 4 has to offer because apparently that is Breath of Fire at its best. Also 5 sounds really interesting in the lore department.

4. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Magikazam!"

Didn't say I was.

5. Pokemon Power

Yep, it was an error on their part.

6. AuraChannelerChris

Unfortunately, Yoshinori Ono confirmed it isn't happening.

Those lying Canadians.

Auraninja likes this.
  7. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Looks like Outer Worlds has a release date for Switch. If you didn’t pick it up on another platform I’d highly recommend it.

Now it just needs Outer Wilds

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  8. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/442...unch-a-new-nintendo-switch-model-during-2020/

During the recent press release, Nintendo confirmed they do not have plans to have another Switch SKU in 2020. So this means no new form factor too.*
    http://www.vgchartz.com/article/442271/nintendo-plans-to-continue-to-support-their-games-with-dlc/

They also confirmed they intend to support their games with DLC, which combined with the previous statement means instead of getting DPPt remakes in 2020, suggests we will likely get another Expansion Pass for Sword & Switch for Spring-Summer 2021 to have access to the remaining 200 something non-Mythical Pokémon (Sinnoh remakes will still likely happen in later 2021, though, obviously).

9. AuraChannelerChris

10. AuraChannelerChris

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    Pokemon Power likes this.
  11. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

Might be an elaborate scam. They do pop up occasionally on Kickstarter from time to time.

12. AuraChannelerChris

Nope. Not a scam. The 4 website is theirs and it does have a link to the kickstarter.

13. bobjr

The physical game reward is only 40 dollars, so if you’re planning on getting the game that’s a steal.

I want the Wonder Red jacket though

14. AuraChannelerChris

So far, no brave soul has backed with $5,071 bucks.

15. AuraChannelerChris

16. bobjr

Wonderful 101 is about to pass the million mark.

17. AuraChannelerChris

Time Attack will be added. Luka's first mission is up next, with a remix soundtrack featuring a "secret special guest" in it for the $1.75mil stretch goal.

18. Pokemon Power

Platinum Games is really aiming to make this the definitive edition of The Wonderful 101. That another Wii U game I own that I'll buy again on Switch and sell the retail copy of.

19. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko Glimwood Tangle is Literal Dreamland

It's gonna be a dulllllll year.

20. Auraninja

Auraninja Try to understand.

Based on what?