1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Phsy-Spark, Mar 17, 2015.

1. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

The cryptocurrency thing was never credible. Plausible? Maybe. Juicy? Absolutely, which is why it spread like wildfire. Credible? No.

A dispute over quality control is more believable on the surface.

2. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

So which classic games do you guys think are next for the NES and Super NES Switch Online apps? Me, if they're coming this month, I'm hoping to see Donkey Kong Jr. Math and Earthbound Beginnings for NES, and Donkey Kong Country and Earthbound for Super NES. If they're gonna wait until next month, then I hope that they also add for Super NES, Final Fight 2 and Nobunaga's Ambition.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  3. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army

Games that I want to see are on the NES Classics are The Adventures of Lolo 2 and 3, Metal Gear, Commando, Castlevania, and Yoshi Cookie. For the SNES I want to see Mario All Stars, Mario Paint (utilizing the motion control to act as the mouse like the Labo VR Elephant Toy Con), Kirby Avalanche, Final Fantasy III/VI, Wario Vs Mario, DK Country trilogy, SimCity, And the Super Bomberman Games.

4. shoz999

shoz999 Sonic's the name! Speed's my game!

An update with button remapping, SD card transfers, bookmarking just arrived. Not game-changing for some people but still some nice quality-of-life changes here.

Pokemon Power likes this.
  5. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

Who the hell bookmarks news.

People only do something of the sort in real life when they themselves appear on a newspaper article.

6. AuraChannelerChris

Pokemon Power likes this.
  7. Captain Jigglypuff

I bookmark them if they hold important information.

8. Pokemon Power

9. AuraChannelerChris

10. AuraChannelerChris

11. Pokemon Power

12. AuraChannelerChris

...That's why the "so..." part is even there.

13. Blaze Master X

Blaze Master X Monado Wielder

14. AuraChannelerChris

15. Pokemon Power

Well, this was out of the blue.

16. Nicholas Perkins

Nicholas Perkins The Smasher Demon

I’ve seen it. Looking to be a bit dark, and I certainly wasn’t expecting that.

17. Captain Jigglypuff

Seems like Nintendo listened to the fans that complained about the last two Paper Mario mechanics and gameplay and returned to a Super Paper Mario gameplay. I like the art a lot. Maybe some old favorite Paper Mario characters will make cameos. I think it’d be interesting to see Francis pop up and comment on how the castle in its origami transformation is bad and then get attacked as well by the antagonist. Origami Peach’s statement that answers right or wrong lead to the same result reminds me of Karen’s quote in GSC/HGSS after you defeat her.

18. Genos

Genos New Horizons

And it's releasing in two months! Unexpected announcement. :eek:

19. Captain Jigglypuff

In a way this is also a perfect excuse to make Paper Mario a DLC Fighter especially the ending of the trailer. It would be good way to promote the game and encourage Switch owners who have never played a Paper Mario game before to go out and get the latest game. It worked for Bayonetta.

20. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

That looks nothing like Super Paper Mario's gameplay. Super was primarily a 2D Platformer with real time combat, while this looks to be turn-based and closer to Color Splash if anything.

I'm a little hesitant because from what they've shown, there's no FP, which would suggest that Stickers/Cards in some form will be making a return. You can clearly see the "Shiny Boots" icon at 1:39 in the trailer. The consumable attacks were always a low point for Paper Mario for me, but I'm willing to give this one the benefit of the doubt. Color Splash was a decent but flawed step forward after the travesty that was Sticker Star, and if Origami King can further refine the system, it may just work out yet.