• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Pokemon Power

Glad to have an Earthworm Jim game on the service. Though when it comes to the Bandai Namco games, which are already part of Namco Museum Archives Vol. 2, I'm starting to wonder how they pick which games to add with each update.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yea that was a pleasant surprise. People with a Japanese account can get a Harvest Moon game in place of Earthworm Jim 2 game.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Idk if this would be relevant to this thread but E3 2022 has been cancelled.

Not that it exactly matters much since Nintendo has been doing their own thing anyways.

Pokemon Power

Idk if this would be relevant to this thread but E3 2022 has been cancelled.

Not that it exactly matters much since Nintendo has been doing their own thing anyways.
Guess last year's digital conference wasn't as good as they had hoped. Oh well, there's still Summer Game Fest. And we might still get a Nintendo Direct around that time.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Guess last year's digital conference wasn't as good as they had hoped. Oh well, there's still Summer Game Fest. And we might still get a Nintendo Direct around that time.
We always get a midyear Direct anyways. Will probably arrive in either May, the usual June, or July.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Noooooooo, E3 is dead.

In other news, the third round of Prinny Classics will arrive this Summer 2022.

--SNIP--

This time, with Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure and La Pucelle: Ragnarok (updates to the Tactics version that never made it out of Japan on PSP)!
I'm wondering which soundtrack they're be using with Rhapsody, as the DS version used the Japanese in the US version. I personally hope both, but I'm expecting just the Japanese one. At least the Jokes work with Subtitles.

EDIT: Just make clear: Rhapsody was a pre-NIS America game, as it was released in 2000 in the US, and NISA started in 2003. NISA stated that they had issues getting the English sound track for the DS version.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I've had the feeling that E3 was sort of dying. There were many things that could be contributed to its downfall, such as the doxxing of journalists, bad presentations, and the pandemic for starts. That being said, we sort of evolved the need for E3 since we have digital presentations that fill that void.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
They're porting n64 games to the switch now? Or have they already been doing that for years? Ngl, feels weird seeing Golf 64 on the Switch. When was the last Mario Golf made, anyway?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
They're porting n64 games to the switch now? Or have they already been doing that for years? Ngl, feels weird seeing Golf 64 on the Switch. When was the last Mario Golf made, anyway?
Mario Golf Super Rush came out last summer.

Pokemon Power

Take it with a grain of salt, but it seems we've gotten a few hints regarding what the next systems to be represented on Switch Online will be.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Take it with a grain of salt, but it seems we've gotten a few hints regarding what the next systems to be represented on Switch Online will be.
If there are GBA games coming to the Switch, the ones I’d like to see are the Super Mario Advanced series with the fourth one getting the Wii U treatment, Minish Cap, Link to the Past/Four Sword, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Drill Dozer, Pokémon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, the Golden Sun games, Mother 3 (please just give it to us here in the west!), Wario Land 4, the Warioware games, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby and the Magic Mirror, Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga, the DK Country GBA remakes, and the Boktai series.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Neat if this leak is true.

I also wonder if this is why Pokémon HOME support for BDSP and PLA is delayed. Could the holdup be adding support for emulated Gen1-3 games?