• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Pokemon Power

Blazing Blade will be the next title on the service. I'm starting to wonder. How do they choose which games for systems will be on the service, and how do they decide which date they release?

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Blazing Blade will be the next title on the service. I'm starting to wonder. How do they choose which games for systems will be on the service, and how do they decide which date they release?
I’m wondering the same exact thing. Is it completely at random or do they release games on Nintendo Switch Online+Expansion Pack based on their popularity?

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Fire Emblem. Meh. I won’t play it unless it is part of a Monthly Mission to get more Platinum points and even then I’ll just start it up and just leave it on the title screen for two minutes as that seems to be enough to earn points.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Predictions for tomorrow’s Nintendo Direct

Switch ports of Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora’s Mask 3D and Twilight Princess

A Switch port of Super Mario Galaxy 2

A physical release for all of the Gen 1-3 Pokémon games similar to Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Switch ports of Pokémon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness

More information about the SV DLC

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Predictions for tomorrow’s Nintendo Direct

Switch ports of Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora’s Mask 3D and Twilight Princess

A Switch port of Super Mario Galaxy 2

A physical release for all of the Gen 1-3 Pokémon games similar to Super Mario 3D All-Stars

More information about the SV DLC
I'm not expecting anything about rereleases of older Pokémon games until 2026, the year of the franchise's 30th anniversary.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
I'm not expecting anything about rereleases of older Pokémon games until 2026, the year of the franchise's 30th anniversary.
Your logic is flawed and unrealistic. Anyway, you keep repeating the same exact thing over and over again. This is starting to get old really fast.

Why should we have to wait until 2026 when they could just release all of the Gen 1-3 games this year?

Pokemon Power

So we're doing the predictions here, huh? OK.
*Gameplay for Everybody 1-2-Switch!. Personally, I wanna know how it plays before I make a decision.
*Wave 5 of the MK8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass. Even if it's not the whole wave, I expect a couple courses and a new character to be revealed.
*Any kind of new Mario game. I find it strange they didn't reveal one back in February. I don't know if it was because of the movie, but I think we are overdue for a new one. Could be anything really, that rumored 2D Mario, a new Mario Baseball, a re-release of an old game, I'll take it.
*New info on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero. If not in tomorrow's Direct, then maybe in a Pokemon Presents later.
*DLC for Tears of the Kingdom. It looks like another hit, so I think it's very likely.
*A new Pikmin type revealed for Pikmin 4. I feel having just one new type would be a little strange.
*Another movie collaboration with Illumination in development. The Super Mario Bros. Movie was a big hit, so I think they'd wanna do a sequel or a spin-off, or even one for another Nintendo franchise.
*Least likely prediction: The original Super Smash Bros. on Switch Online. I feel it would be a big deal for some people.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Your logic is flawed and unrealistic. Anyway, you keep repeating the same exact thing over and over again. This is starting to get old really fast.

Why should we have to wait until 2026 when they could just release all of the Gen 1-3 games this year?
Because it’s something that’s only fitting for an anniversary year.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I wouldn’t mind seeing WW and TP being released for the Switch. WW is the only mainline Zelda other than Four Sword Adventures that I’ve never played. Also down for Super Mario Galaxy 2 as it is a pretty beloved 3D Mario and 3D All Stars proved that the Galaxy games could run pretty well using the Joy Cons even in handheld mode. I’m hoping Super Mario RPG will be announced for the SNES service. I really really want to play the game as I have never done it before but I don’t have an SNES and even if I did, resale values of older Nintendo games are insane right now and the SNES Mini is still incredibly hard to find in box and cost too much when bought from Amazon or eBay. A majority of the games that I’ve always wanted to play for the SNES, Sega Genesis, N64, and GB/GBA are currently or will be coming to the service. I mean I didn’t expect to ever get to try out Kirby Tilt N Tumble especially on the Switch or the Pokémon Stadium games or Paper Mario but here we are now. DK 64 would also be a nice surprise to get. The first Smash Bros game is also very possible because when the N64 service was announced or in one of the announcements, it was seen in the line up of future releases for the service. We could also use Banjo Tooie and Grunty’s Revenge. Maybe Banjo Pilot.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Will be praying for a Mario and Luigi revival once again no matter how unlikely it is

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Still nothing about Switch ports of the Gen 1-3 Pokémon games, Majora’s Mask 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Pokémon Colosseum or Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness? Lame!