• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I feel divided about The entire Bayonetta 3 situation because I want to show some support to Hellena Taylor but then again I really liked the first two Bayonetta games and I’m not even all that interested with any type of shooter games other than Splatoon. I don’t like Call of Duty or the Tom Clancy games and for me to enjoy something like Bayonetta is pretty rare for me.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I feel divided about The entire Bayonetta 3 situation because I want to show some support to Hellena Taylor but then again I really liked the first two Bayonetta games and I’m not even all that interested with any type of shooter games other than Splatoon. I don’t like Call of Duty or the Tom Clancy games and for me to enjoy something like Bayonetta is pretty rare for me.
If the Bloomberg report is correct (which VGC corroborated on), Hellena Taylor misled her audience into thinking that she was offered a lower amount than what she was actually offered. What really sucks is that there is a conversation about how voice actors are undervalued and should be paid more, but now this fiasco has tainted the conversation.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
But the SNES rainbow road was already in the game…
It's okay to be wrong.

But on a more serious note, I do like the first rainbow road as far as it's simplicity goes. It can still be challenging, especially with other racers.
Reminds me when I did the course in time trials in MK7 and manage to beat the expert staff ghost, just for others to have flatten my record.