• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Plus there's even more new characters than we thought. Do you think this means there'll be more content for MK8 in 2024?
IIRC, Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach were “downgraded” to be treated as alts during a previous patch so maybe they’ll be moved to be alts for base Mario/Peach. As for anything in the future, I doubt it but they could have a pass for battle tracks/characters/vehicle parts especially with Tour’s announcement of the end of new content .

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Other than Peach and Paper Mario 2 Remake (and maybe the Mario vs DK Remake) it was a horrible direct.

Spy x Family surprised me though but that came out of the blue but at least s posotive suprise for me.

Ascended Dialga

I thought it was a good Direct. I'm really looking forward to playing Splatoon 3's Side Order DLC and the TTYD remaster.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I wonder, do you think they'll add Nightmare in Dream Land in the future?
Possibly. I’m excited as I played the game via the 3DS Ambassador program but couldn’t get 100% because of one of the giant block that requires all four Kirby’s to inhale. The AI helpers refused to help me. So if anyone wants to play Magic Mirror in multiplayer online I’m in.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
My guess is that they'll make it so that Bank can work between the GBA, DS, & 3DS games, but it won't have Home compatibility

Sooooo, will stuff like Pokemon Bank no longer be usable as well?
They seem to be setting up a dedicated server, at least for a while longer.
From Serebii:
Nintendo has announced that in early 2024, all Nintendo 3DS online services will go offline. This means that online play for Pokémon X & Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon Sun & Moon and Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will cease to be operational.
However, it has been confirmed that Pokémon Bank will continue to run after this time so you will still be able to use that software and transfer Pokémon to Pokémon HOME. The Pokémon Company state there will be a time when Bank goes offline so recommend transferring Pokémon to HOME sooner rather than later.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
They seem to be setting up a dedicated server, at least for a while longer.
From Serebii:
Nintendo has announced that in early 2024, all Nintendo 3DS online services will go offline. This means that online play for Pokémon X & Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon Sun & Moon and Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will cease to be operational.
However, it has been confirmed that Pokémon Bank will continue to run after this time so you will still be able to use that software and transfer Pokémon to Pokémon HOME. The Pokémon Company state there will be a time when Bank goes offline so recommend transferring Pokémon to HOME sooner rather than later.
Oh. So I do have a bit of extra time to do a run through of Crystal and catch the Celebi and be able to transfer it. Okay then. As for the Home Dex, I’m just missing a few Pokémon from each pre-Paldea region and most of them shouldn’t be too difficult to obtain as I’ve kept up with getting every Mythical and can get more Furfrou for the different haircuts and trading on the GTS. Most of the Pokémon I don’t have in Home are middle stages.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Welp, gotta spam GTS like our life's on the line now.
I’ve noticed a lot of players asking for Furfrou with different styles so I’m going to just breed a bunch and style them and then put them into Bank to be traded off for other Pokémon that are sought after and harder to get such as the item trade evolutions and Starters with HA.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I’ve noticed a lot of players asking for Furfrou with different styles so I’m going to just breed a bunch and style them and then put them into Bank to be traded off for other Pokémon that are sought after and harder to get such as the item trade evolutions and Starters with HA.
I don't know about that because if Furfrou is put in the PC it reverts back to its default form. I don't know if Bank also works the same.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I don't know about that because if Furfrou is put in the PC it reverts back to its default form. I don't know if Bank also works the same.
I see how it was done now after doing a quick Google search. I needed to get them in Go in order to trade them. If I give them a haircut in the 3DS games then transfer them into Bank, they will arrive in the trim last chosen and then go back to normal