• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
You know, I’ve never been a huge fan of the Mario Party games but I can see why people love the series. Super Mario Party is really the only Mario Party game I’ve played that I actually enjoy. I guess I might like the series better if I had other people to play them with.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Who's ready for a haunting Halloween? Nintendo sure is.
Castlevania GB? I didn't know the Belmonts was on the Classic Game boy!
Devil World? That's used to a European/Japan only game.. The Devil in the top was in Smash Brawl as an assist Trophy, moving the stage like he does in this game. https://www.smashbros.com/wii/en_us/items/assist/assist05.html
Murasame Castle? I was wondering when this game would arrive. He reminds me of another assist trophy..

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Funky Kong and MKWii Rainbow Road my beloveds <3. I already have my top 3 courses in game so this is great. Wish they included the Maka Wuhu maps from MK7 instead of Rosalina’s Ice World but more MK7 representation is cool in general.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I hope Banjo Tooie is next. I also really would like Metroid: Zero Mission.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Last edited:

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Websites hate x links, and for good reasons.
Unfortunately makes it look like a suuuuuuper shady link as a result. Thanks El*n.

As for Nintendo stuff, a bit late on this, but evidently Nintendo denies there’s plans for a Switch 2.

…Yeah, I’m not buying it. I think they’re just trying to squeeze whatever holiday sales they can out of the current gen Switch for the time being.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
As for Nintendo stuff, a bit late on this, but evidently Nintendo denies there’s plans for a Switch 2.

…Yeah, I’m not buying it. I think they’re just trying to squeeze whatever holiday sales they can out of the current gen Switch for the time being.
This isn't really anything new for Nintendo.
They will either deny a rumor outright, or if the system is new, they may used the "third pillar" rhetoric like with the Nintendo DS and the original Switch.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
True. Wild looking back how they were saying the Switch wouldn’t truly replace the 3DS and Wii U…
As I've heard it hypothesized, it was more that they didn't want to put their eggs in one basket.
Those words might have been a failsafe in case the Switch sold poorly, but we do not live in that reality.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Unfortunately makes it look like a suuuuuuper shady link as a result. Thanks El*n.

Yeah. I'm definitely thinking that we're getting the next gen Nintendo console soon, whether it be this year or next year.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Websites hate x links, and for good reasons.
Yep. Even Twitter did. Their links were broken for a bit there. Fixed the link btw. Just changed it from x to twitter and it links correctly.