• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Pokemon Power

Few days to go until Nintendo's next first party Switch release, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I wonder if there will more Wii U games ported to the Switch within the next year or two.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Few days to go until Nintendo's next first party Switch release, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I wonder if there will more Wii U games ported to the Switch within the next year or two.

That would not surprise me at all. For example, in games like Super Smash Bros., besides adding in another Subspace Emissary or a similar single player adventure and adding back in the Ice Climbers the Pokémon Trainer (maybe with a new moveset) and Wolf, there isn't much more you can do with SSB than was done in SSB4. Aside from Dixie Kong, the Inklings, or maybe some villains like K. Rool or a playable Ridley, there aren't many more Nintendo characters that I can think of that aren't already in Smash Bros. I could also easily see a new Mario Maker come out for the Switch.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^Playable characters from ARMS would be an obvious choice, all things considered.

Still, anything Smash related is still at least two years ahead.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I'm going to run to my local supermarket tomorrow. I hadn't realised that they had the console in stock, need to get in early to buy it. Mario Kart and Zelda to celebrate my dissertation completion me thinks!

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
So is the Switch still having stock issues then? I was planning on getting mine in mid-May. Is that looking like it's going to be a problem?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
So is the Switch still having stock issues then? I was planning on getting mine in mid-May. Is that looking like it's going to be a problem?

Hard to say for sure, but it certainly could be.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Hmm...I was working under the assumption that waiting two months would be more than enough time for stock issues to get under control. Since I can only really play video games when I'm home from college, I really need to get one before June so I can have as much time as possible to play Breath of the Wild. Hope this doesn't mess up those plans.

BCVM22

Well. Nintendo won't do a huge event in E3, as it was last year.

Which, to be clear, only means that they won't be doing a live presentation at E3 proper, which they haven't really done in a few years anyway. It likely means a return to a large Digital Event instead.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Which, to be clear, only means that they won't be doing a live presentation at E3 proper, which they haven't really done in a few years anyway. It likely means a return to a large Digital Event instead.

Dang, it's only like two years since the last Digital Event and I already missed them. Looking forward to what big N has planned.

Pokemon Power

I got MK8 Deluxe today! The new Battle mode was fun, but trying to wait for my CPU teammates in Renagade Roundup was tough. Whenever I got caught, none of them would try to free me from the cage, seriously.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Yeah I picked up Mario Kart 8, tons of Switch's in GameStop. Was in BestBuy, stocked too.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Renegade Roundup is seriously my new favourite mode and I can't wait to play with my mate whose been itching to play. 200cc is also a blast to play. I've been really impressed with the graphics on it, I almost don't want to go back to my 3DS...that handheld will probably just be used for Pokemon now.

I think I'm going to seriously consider Splatoons as well, Inkling Boy and Girl have really grown on me with their jump tricks.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Apparently 2 new Metroid games are in the works, with one being developed by Retro Studios (people who made the Prime series) for the past few years and might be ready for e3. Obviously a rumour.

Source