• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Quick question that's been on my mind. If I got the digital version of a game I own physically, will my data for the physical version be intact?

Yes, all save data is saved to the console, not the game card.

EnglishALT

Yes, all save data is saved to the console, not the game card.

Thank you so much for saying this, I recently tried to put a see through case on my switch to make it look unique, ended up destroying one of my Joycons, and I am worried now the whole console may be lost, so its nice to know my Zelda save can carry over atleast.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I've never noticed any problem with mine.

Pokemon Power

Besides coming out in other platforms, all Mega Man X games from X1 to X8 (the last two being 3D games that never touched Nintendo) will come in a collection for the Switch sometime later in the future.

Also, the Mega Man Collection 1 and 2 (the ones containing the original Mega Man games 1 through 6, and then 7 through 10) will release for the Switch in 2018 with amiibo functionality.

...Oh, and there's also the new Mega Man 11 coming out for all platforms in 2018.

Another thing that will keep me tied until Nintendo announces Virtual Console on Switch.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Finally glad I can play X8 on a portable Nintendo system.

I actually like X8 (sue me if you must).
This also means that there is a smaller sample of Megaman games not on Nintendo systems.

Legends 2
Legends: MoTB
The Wily Wars
The PSP redo games
Megaman Xover
Wonderswan games
That Game Gear title

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

BCVM22

Zelda DLC 2 goes live tonight.

Bayonetta 3 coming to the Switch, along with ports of the first two games.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Another Wii U Game coming to Switch. Seriously, even though Bayonetta 2's a good choice, where is the Switch version of SSB4?

I mean no one got WiiU's, and there's a direct sequel coming out. It only makes sense to them really in Bayo's case.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
BotW has won the GOTY award. Congrats to Eiji. He deserves it.

Not too surprised, some of the criticism it had was fixed in updates, alongside being a damn good game.

Surprised Horizon Zero Dawn didn't pick up awards but that's another discussion.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Another Wii U Game coming to Switch. Seriously, even though Bayonetta 2's a good choice, where is the Switch version of SSB4?

It would be unexpected if it came out the same year as BOTW and Odyssey. It wouldn't make a lot of business sense to have all their big titles at the same time. Although they might attract a wider variety of gamers, their sales will be more consistent year to year if they spread their biggest titles out.