• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
A new form of Wii Fit?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
True, and I don't think that video helps. It may be Wii Fit Switch for some reason..
I think so too considering they're strapping Joy Cons to their legs. A fitness game would be the only logical explanation. I mean what other game would have you do that?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I have two questions for Switch and Switch Lite users:

1. If I pair my Switch and Switch Lite, do I need to pay for extra online subscription for the new device? Or, the mutual account provides me that benefit?
2. If the first question is yes, can I use the same physical copy I used with my Lite on my OG Switch and download the save data from the account to continue from where I left?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I have two questions for Switch and Switch Lite users:

1. If I pair my Switch and Switch Lite, do I need to pay for extra online subscription for the new device? Or, the mutual account provides me that benefit?
2. If the first question is yes, can I use the same physical copy I used with my Lite on my OG Switch and download the save data from the account to continue from where I left?
1. No. As both share the same account most things will be shared. However ONLY Primary Console (as determined via the eShop) will be able to play digital games offline, as all other Switches will need to "phone home" and check if the game is being played or not.
2. Unlike the 3DS and older cartridge consoles, the save files are saved to the console, or that console's SD card. You can NOT swap SD cards to continue saves games. For games that have Cloud Save support, games can be downloaded from the cloud, and played like normal. For games that don't use cloud saves such as Pokémon, you'll have go in the System Settings to find the Transfer saves. This will delete the save on the console that originally had the save. It means you can have a save on the Lite or OG Switch but not both.

Sources:
and

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Squenix just needs to port DQIV through X to the Switch to have all of them in line. But, eh, that ain't happening.
I-III are a step in the right direction. I don't know what the chances of getting X are, but IV-IX would definitely be welcome. Heads up though for people planning on getting I-III. Dragon Quest II is by far the hardest game in the series, with every late game battle potentially landing you a Game Over.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!