• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Rune Knight

Didn't Capcom skip out on Megaman's 25th anniversary? Lol. I remember my friend complaining about it at the time.

At the very least, I believe that they'd at least get acknowledged by their respective companies like via twitter or something.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
News on No More Heroes III from Suda.

EhhMSM3U4AAt-ph

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Scott Pilgrim VS. The World comes out of legal limbo as a complete edition, this time actually bothering to be in a Nintendo console. Wallace Wales and Knives Chau come included without being DLC anymore.

Will arrive during Holiday 2020.

Pokemon Power

You know, with Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, plus Super Mario Galaxy in 3D All-Stars, I can't help but wonder what other Wii titles might make it to the Switch. Nintendo is running out of Wii U games to port, so I think it would be the logical next step. For example, I think the Wii iteration of Punch-Out would be a good pick, they could replicate the motion controls with the Joy-Con.

Torpoleon

You know, with Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, plus Super Mario Galaxy in 3D All-Stars, I can't help but wonder what other Wii titles might make it to the Switch. Nintendo is running out of Wii U games to port, so I think it would be the logical next step. For example, I think the Wii iteration of Punch-Out would be a good pick, they could replicate the motion controls with the Joy-Con.
I wouldn't be surprised if we got Skyward Sword as part of a Zelda Collection with WW & TP next year. Also, I imagine we will get Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch eventually. I would like to see DKCR and Pikmin 1 & 2 in HD as well. Kirby's Return to Dream Land is one of my favorite Kirby games, so seeing that game brought to Switch, along with the main 3DS entries, would be great (maybe for the 30th anniversary)?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

It's not like the Switch needs ports to survive. Running out of Wii U games to port doesn't mean they'll just start chugging out Wii ports. The Wii U games were likely ported in order to allow a broader audience to experience the best games of a console with a somewhat limited audience. The Wii, on the other hand, had no issues with a limited audience.

I'm not saying we're not going to get more Wii ports, but the Wii U ports aren't really an indicator of them.

Pokemon Power

It's not like the Switch needs ports to survive. Running out of Wii U games to port doesn't mean they'll just start chugging out Wii ports. The Wii U games were likely ported in order to allow a broader audience to experience the best games of a console with a somewhat limited audience. The Wii, on the other hand, had no issues with a limited audience.

I'm not saying we're not going to get more Wii ports, but the Wii U ports aren't really an indicator of them.
You make a point, but with the pandemic going on right now, it seems Nintendo won't have enough resources to develop a brand-new game for a while.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
You make a point, but with the pandemic going on right now, it seems Nintendo won't have enough resources to develop a brand-new game for a while.

That's really just baseless speculation. None of us are in a position to know what Nintendo's capabilities are during this time, how much their work has been impacted, and whether or not they would look to ports as way to pad out their lineup.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Especially since Nintendo's been pretty tight lipped about things until a few months before release now. I prefer it overall because there isn't the sense of a long wait and I know the finished product is soon, but it does have the side effect of people predicting surprises all the time, which isn't too off from before either.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I'd rather them port Pokemon Snap to the Switch before Snap 2 releases

or release it with updated graphics like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon did.

Paper Mario 64 and a Mario Party Collection(not just the Mini Games) too. If we are making Wishlists.

Pokemon Power

DKC2 and Mario's Super Picross are on their way to Switch Online! I willing to bet DKC3 will come next, since it hasn't been long since DKC1 was added.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Don't mind the new games, but not gonna lie, I'm more thrilled about the Fire Emblem game coming out on the Japanese Nintendo Switch online. I appreciate having an account through their eshop, just to be able to experience their games too.

KillerDraco

Eh, I'm not too bothered by not getting FE3, because honestly FE1-3 are really bad IMO, they really haven't aged well at all. Mind you, this is not exclusive to FE, but still.

That said, it would be nice if all regions got the same games, but for games that never got an official translation, that is extra work to consider.

DKC2 is hype, though.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Eh, I'm not too bothered by not getting FE3, because honestly FE1-3 are really bad IMO, they really haven't aged well at all. Mind you, this is not exclusive to FE, but still.

That said, it would be nice if all regions got the same games, but for games that never got an official translation, that is extra work to consider.

DKC2 is hype, though.
Yea I know. Just not really excited about the US releases, DKC2 included. Couldn't play all of 1 due to too much strobe lights at times. Didn't bug me, but it was a bit much.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I want to say Mario Picross sounds cool, but i did cheat on Pokemon Picross half the time. :p

Always fun seeing the 'new' NES and SNES games even if i don't know half of them.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Glad to see it didn't take them too long to release Donkey Kong Country 2, like it did with the first one. I haven't even gotten around to beating the first yet. Hopefully this means it won't be long until Donkey Kong Country 3, which is the only one of the three that I haven't already played.