• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
SNES games I’m hoping come out soon besides DKC 3 are Super Mario RPG, Mario Paint, Earthbound, and FF VI. NES games I would like to see are Mother, FF, and the other two Adventures of Lolo.

Pokemon Power

Eh, I'm not too bothered by not getting FE3, because honestly FE1-3 are really bad IMO, they really haven't aged well at all. Mind you, this is not exclusive to FE, but still.

That said, it would be nice if all regions got the same games, but for games that never got an official translation, that is extra work to consider.

DKC2 is hype, though.
Eh, these days it seems the remakes are more likely to get re-released internationally.

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1306135322145763333?s=21
A surprisingly early Partner Showcase.

Maybe there could be a shred of hope for Smash news next week?
Five weeks straight with an announcement in each. Seems to be Nintendo's new strategy for the rest of the year.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Eh, I'm not too bothered by not getting FE3, because honestly FE1-3 are really bad IMO, they really haven't aged well at all. Mind you, this is not exclusive to FE, but still.

That said, it would be nice if all regions got the same games, but for games that never got an official translation, that is extra work to consider.

DKC2 is hype, though.
FE3 aged fine as someone who has played it recently barring Marth being the only person to get to visit the villages to recruit characters. FE1 and FE2 yeah those are just awful.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I visited my local Best Buy to hopefully acquire a copy of Super Mario 3D All Stars since I haven't played any of those games. Of course they were sold out of all physical copies... the most surprising part was how empty the whole Nintendo aisle was. They barely had any Nintendo Switch games, accessories, or even merchandise available. Only thing they did have an overstock on was Amiibo.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
A new Kirby game was stated to be in production a few months ago but no one knew what it would be.

Pokemon Power

A new Kirby game was stated to be in production a few months ago but no one knew what it would be.
You know, if they're releasing Switch sequels to Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and that particular Kirby 3DS game, which are both enhanced versions of mini games from the mainline Kirby 3DS games, I wouldn't be surprised if the other two got sequels overtime.

Pokemon Power

So what do you guys think the chances are that Nintendo will keep this streak of announcements going by revealing something for the seventh week in a row sometime next week?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The Re:Zero game - Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The Prophecy of the Throne - will have an English dub with the original cast reprising their roles. It will come out on 1/29/21 for NA & 2/5/21 for EU.

This makes it one of the rarest video game adaptations of anime/manga with an English dub. The last one we had was, I think, My Hero's One Justice 2.

Ascended Dialga

Presentation starts in 10 minutes