• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I didn't see the presentation cause I was away from my computer at the time, but I heard there was a PIkmin 3 demo that nets you stuff for the fulll retail game. I might have to get the demo then.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I didn't see the presentation cause I was away from my computer at the time, but I heard there was a PIkmin 3 demo that nets you stuff for the fulll retail game. I might have to get the demo then.
It was dull. It was mostly Pikmin 3 stuff old players already knew.

The Age of Calamity section did bother to show new stuff, though not much.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
They showed a bit of the new prologue stages. Seems like they're pretty much new "Collect the treasure" stages. I'm willing to give them a try.
If it's actually treasures, that does kind of excite me.

KillerDraco

FYI, the Pikmin 3 Deluxe Demo did go live tonight, and it does allow for save data transfer for to the full game upon its release.

You're able to download it now.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
FYI, the Pikmin 3 Deluxe Demo did go live tonight, and it does allow for save data transfer for to the full game upon its release.

You're able to download it now.
I really like it. The controls seem a lot better than in the original version.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I tried a bit of the demo. I will probably give it more time tomorrow (late here anyway).

By the way, I looked up when the demo ends, and apparently it's after the first boss.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Pokemon Power

Wow, the Switch is gonna be busy with releases for the rest of the month. This week, Steve from Minecraft joins Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, next week, Pokemon Sword and Shield players will finally be able to visit the Crown Tundra, and the week after that, Pikmin 3 Deluxe finally releases.

Pokemon Power

Good way to celebrate the 30th anniversary, am I right? Makes me wonder if other Japanese exclusive games in the franchise will see a similar treatment.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Oh they're keeping up with the limited release window? Nintendo never fails to disappoint with these types of things

Pokemon Power

Oh they're keeping up with the limited release window? Nintendo never fails to disappoint with these types of things
Yeah, I'm a little curious about that myself. I get that there are big anniversaries during the release, but why do they have to stop selling them digitally once those celebrations are over? Especially when everyone was clamoring for them to be on the Switch? Is Nintendo trying to make their own Disney Vault or something?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
There has been a Capcom data leak that allegedly reports that Capcom is preparing a second Ace Attorney collection that strangely includes the first trilogy (yet again)...and the Great Ace Attorney games for the Switch and PS4.

...Translated.

Hooooooooooooooly crap. If this is true, that means the West is finally getting the two Great Ace Attorney games.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Maybe these limited releases are in preparation for something huge for Zelda. Most likely a Zelda Legacy Collection or BotW 2.