• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

BCVM22

FUNimation just acquired (or is about to acquire) Crunchyroll, I wonder if they're teasing a streaming app for the Switch.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
An indie world showcase is happening live on YouTube right now. Nothing that interesting for me so far but the Hat Kid is a playable character in a game coming out next month.

KillerDraco

TBH I think Switch is probably the worst Platform to play Among Us on if you're not using 3rd party voice chat, since can you imagine trying to type out justificaitons on a Switch? Would not recommend. I already have it on Steam so I'll probably just stick with that. Or heck, you could just get the free mobile version too.

Calico looks wholesome as heck and I might pick it up at some point, but nothing on the show today was really an immediate "must buy" for me. Although honestly, the only known upcoming Indie I can think of that would be a must buy would be Silksong.

And so I continue to wait.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
What’s Among Us? I’ve never heard of it before.
Crew launches into space to do tasks.

One or two of them are impostors trying to sabotage the trip by killing innocent crew members and undoing tasks.

Either the innocent crew members manage to weed out the impostors in time, or the impostors manage to slow down completed tasks while also watching innocent crew mates eliminate each other one by one.

The Mega Champion

I'll probably end up getting Among Us on Switch as well. I have it via Steam too but my laptop likes to turn off on its own when I play it for too long. So it'll be a good option to use when I participate in groups with VC. Though I'll still have to turn my laptop on to do VC groups.

If you want me to play in a group with you contact me via Discord or PM on the forums I guess.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Crew launches into space to do tasks.

One or two of them are impostors trying to sabotage the trip by killing innocent crew members and undoing tasks.

Either the innocent crew members manage to weed out the impostors in time, or the impostors manage to slow down completed tasks while also watching innocent crew mates eliminate each other one by one.
I always thought of it like Danganronpa except the murder game is part of the gameplay instead of the plot.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It's cool that Among Us is coming to the Switch but it's more worthwhile to buy it on Xbox or PS since they actually have decent online communication and don't rely on apps

It's technically free on Xbox if you got Gamepass

Ascended Dialga

NPC

sleep researcher
The three SaGa GB games (localized as Final Fantasy Legend) have been released on the eShop: