• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Anyone faced with the problem of having one of the joycons always disconnecting for some reason ? (while being in hand held mode)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Anyone faced with the problem of having one of the joycons always disconnecting for some reason ? (while being in hand held mode)
I've run into that before. Have you tried resetting them via its reset button? The little button by the lights on the joycon.

Have you run into any button input issues too, as in you press them and they don't register in game?

janejane6178

I've run into that before. Have you tried resetting them via its reset button? The little button by the lights on the joycon.

Have you run into any button input issues too, as in you press them and they don't register in game?
Thankyou for your reply. I didnt even know the joycon had a reset button, I will try that :)

Yes, the left joycon suddenly disconnects without any reason so its buttons dont work. its really annoyin

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Thankyou for your reply. I didnt even know the joycon had a reset button, I will try that :)

Yes, the left joycon suddenly disconnects without any reason so its buttons dont work. its really annoyin
I’ve had that happen as I was connecting the Joy Cons after removing them to play Ring Fit Adventure. Usually the right one but I’ve had the left give me trouble as well a couple of times.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Pressing the reset button and then making sure everything was working properly by using both the Find Controller and pairing Joy Cons options.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

You're welcome.

That was mine too. The joycon would disconnect and as it went on, the buttons became non functional on both joycons. Ended up having to send them both in for repair and replacement.

janejane6178

You're welcome.

That was mine too. The joycon would disconnect and as it went on, the buttons became non functional on both joycons. Ended up having to send them both in for repair and replacement.
Does it make sense it only happenes when on hand held mode?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Nyter

Island Challenger
Was expecting New Pokemon Snap to come out this spring. 4/30 is the perfect release date for it!
4/20 would have been better :p

Lol but staying on topic, I am not fond of the Switch Lite and am so glad I did not get it.

I am, however, wondering if a Nintendo Switch "Pro" (or something of the like) is going to be released and what features would it have to have to sell me on it. Rumor mill so far.

I just don't know how else a Switch can be improved upon.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
4/20 would have been better :p

Lol but staying on topic, I am not fond of the Switch Lite and am so glad I did not get it.

I am, however, wondering if a Nintendo Switch "Pro" (or something of the like) is going to be released and what features would it have to have to sell me on it. Rumor mill so far.

I just don't know how else a Switch can be improved upon.
I would buy a pro just for new joycons that won't drift. any other advancements would be icing.

Snap looks great and I'll definitely get it, but I'm a little disappointed with the low pokemon count.

Torpoleon

Nintendo recently opened a Twitter account, dedicated to information such as financial data, investor relations and other corporate information! Should be nice when Nintendo has their results briefing in a couple of weeks. Interested to see where Switch shipments are at by the end of the year (80M seems to be a lock), as well as their top games. Kind of hoping Nintendo makes the Top 10 list a Top 20 list for Switch soon, considering how the entire Top 10 will have over 10 million sales each soon (frankly, I could see the Top 20 all have over 10M sales each by the end of the Switch's life).

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I don't see anything online about exactly how many Pokemon are in the game.
I saw an article mentioning that there will be more than 200 Pokemon in it.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I saw an article mentioning that there will be more than 200 Pokemon in it.

Ah.

But 200 is more than the original Pokemon Snap (obviously), and that game had many cool secrets.
Heck, I have the N64 cart that I got when Gamestop was basically giving it away.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
It's a spin-off game. They don't always include every known species of Pokemon in those. Heck, the original Snap only had 63 of the original 151.
I don't remember saying anything about all of the pokemon not being in the game. After Sword and Shield, I'm not concerned with any game not having all of them, especially a spin-off. I never expected Snap to have all of them. But a little over 200 is only about 22% of the pokedex. After 20 years of hoping for another Pokemon Snap, it's sad that some of my favorites won't make it. That doesn't mean I won't buy the game and fully enjoy it. The graphics are great and as long as there are secrets to discover like in the last one, I will be satisfied.

I don't see anything online about exactly how many Pokemon are in the game.
It was right on the pokemon website. around 200.