• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

MrJechgo

They're called Joy-cons, Switch Pro Controllers and clones of the said devices. The controllers themselves can be connected to a PC wirelessly. Most of the current/next generation of Controller can be done this way as well.

But yeah, the headset is one of the things that I could see being added with software..
That's Bluetooth??? Huh... never knew about that :p

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Speaking of Bluetooth, one missed opportunity I see is the Switch not having an option to connect wireless earbuds to the system. It would be useful for watching YouTube and Hulu in Handheld without worrying about wires connected to the console and also be great for playing Ring Fit Adventure In Tabletop mode using a stand when you travel.

Yea that would have been nice. And maybe some better Bluetooth. I ended up giving up on Go Park in Let's Go due to errors.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Nintendo Switch has now outsold PSP, it should outsell Game Boy Advance next week.

Switch should outsell Xbox 360 and PS3 by Summer, and Wii and PS1 by next year.

Switch has surpassed GBA's lifetime sales. It should now surpass Xbox 360 by mid-June(Xbox 360 had 85.8 million units sold).

MrJechgo

Switch has surpassed GBA's lifetime sales. It should now surpass Xbox 360 by mid-June(Xbox 360 had 85.8 million units sold).
Probably the PS3 as well (87.41 million units)... although please do take VGChartz with a grain of salt, because there have been reports of some inaccuracies in the past...

KillerDraco

Well, unlike Tetris 99 and Mario 35, Pac-Man 99 doesn't seem to have daily missions.

By extension, it has no in-game currency. And furthermore, this means every single one of its available themes are paid DLC, as opposed to Tetris 99's being purchasable with the in-game currency.

Curious to see if it gets events like Tetris 99 does for Custom Themes. But the DLC definitely is a hard pass for me.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Do you think it is likely we’ll either get Neku or one of the new characters as DLC or a new even with new Spirits from the WEWY series?

Nyter

Island Challenger
Not sure if this has been mentioned but do you think the Switch is getting a Nintendo 64 Software for Nintendo Online members?

I mean with Mario 3D All-Stars having Super Mario 64 in its content, I am sure that takes away from having it in the list of games of a possible Nintendo 64 Software for Nintendo Online members. And it makes me think if games like Super Smash Bros., Pokemon Snap, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, GoldenEye, etc. Will be on it. I know you can pay for some of these on the Wii U or 3DS and some are remaster into later either portable or home consoles... but I think if they want Nintendo wants to maintain the longevity of Nintendo Switch era, they need to continue tackling past console games and drawing in more and more advocates.

BCVM22

Eventually? Maybe. But I wouldn't call it something we can predict beyond saying "probably eventually."

GoldenEye definitely not coming, though. Rare still has those rights and despite that, I'm not sure they've been able to get it out on any of Microsoft's platforms.

Pokemon Power

Eventually? Maybe. But I wouldn't call it something we can predict beyond saying "probably eventually."

GoldenEye definitely not coming, though. Rare still has those rights and despite that, I'm not sure they've been able to get it out on any of Microsoft's platforms.
Mostly because it featured James Bond, whose rights are with someone else entirely.

EDIT 4/27: Well this is a nice surprise.

Last edited: