• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Miitopia's revamped Mii editor is too powerful that people have created some very insane replicas.

E0E6avLUcAItEvL

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I hope nobody sues anyone for this.
No company can sue anyone for making replicas of characters unless said creators make a big business out of property that doesn't belong to them.

Also, on more relevant news...

NNKII is apparently heading to the Switch. Unlike the last game which was a bit Pokemon-y, this entry behaves like a Tales game with Studio Ghibli characters. Definitely enjoyable.

EDIT: In other, weird news...

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!

I have various opinions on this.

It would have been nice to have fast travel in the game without the amiibo, although the amiibo makes it almost a bit cheap anyway.
I think the amiibo should have had a different feature while the fast travel aspect be intergrated into the game, at least by the points you can ascend into the air.

People are always going to take it a step further than it really needs to go though.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Switch has now finally outsold Xbox 360. Next threshold is PS4's 87.4 million sales, which should be crossed next month.

Switch won't outsell Wii until the holiday season.

Pokemon Power

I'm not sure If I'm happy knowing a new WarioWare is being made.
I think it's more or less a necessity for any Nintendo console now. Though I don't understand why it takes them so long to make a new one nowadays.

Switch has now finally outsold Xbox 360. Next threshold is PS4's 87.4 million sales, which should be crossed next month.

Switch won't outsell Wii until the holiday season.
It's just that big. Proves Nintendo's still got it.