• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Well I’m going have to wait to get the KH games. I’ll get them after I get Kirby in April. My main purchase for the next few months is Legends which I only have $20 more to put on my eShop account.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
If you're even thinking about getting them for Switch, you should try out the demo to see if it runs well enough.
Do I go to the eShop for the demo? Also I’m somewhat afraid that I won5 have enough memory to download the demos. Are they very big?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Do I go to the eShop for the demo?
Yes, you go to the page where you can preorder it, but you pick "Download Demo" instead.

Also I’m somewhat afraid that I won5 have enough memory to download the demos. Are they very big?
These are the cloud versions. The data should be on the server, not really on your Switch memory.

Edit: Additionally, downloading the 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix collection demo takes 47.2 MB, which is a nothing amount of storage space.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Switch has now outsold Wii. It should outsell PS1 in the coming weeks.
Switch has also outsold PS1.

Next threshold is PS4's 116.82 million (as of now).

Pokemon Power

There's still at least five titles on my 3DS and Wii U eShop wishlist that I need to purchase. At least Pokemon Bank will be free after they close.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’ll need to get another SD card or two to download all of my games.I also want to buy the Luigi Mansion games, Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, and Kirby’s Epic Yarn.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

A major NVIDIA leak includes some possible details about the next Switch variant and some new low-level graphics APIs that NVIDIA is developing for/with Nintendo.

A new Switch revision with an Ampere-based GPU would be absolutely amazing. Imagine a hybrid/handheld system with real-time Ray Tracing?