• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

Pokemon Power

Triple post. Someone's gotta reply eventually.

So with the Mega Man Battle Network series getting a Legacy Collection, what do you guys think will come after that? Star Force or Legends?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Triple post. Someone's gotta reply eventually.

So with the Mega Man Battle Network series getting a Legacy Collection, what do you guys think will come after that? Star Force or Legends?
Star Force kinda failed in Europe, but I'd like to see Legends/64, along with the Trone Bonne series.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Star Force kinda failed in Europe, but I'd like to see Legends/64, along with the Trone Bonne series.
I think that the Switch is the perfect time for Capcom to finally give fans Legends 3. Metroid Dread was long thought to be dead due to the 3DS attempt was cancelled along with every other attempt before making a surprise return with an actual release date and gameplay shown off last year.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Not when Capcom is fully focused on Street Fighter, Monster Hunter, and Resident Evil. Those three may as well be their main mascots.
Well Metroid was on the lower end of games that Nintendo were focused on creating more games with only Prime 4 being announced and not much else. They were and still are pushing Mario, Pokémon, Splatoon, and Zelda more than their other hit series like DK or Star Fox. Even F-Zero has been shoved aside for nearly twenty years for the big three franchises (Mario, Zelda, and Pokémon).

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Mega Man fans, it's time to storm the Wily Tower once again!!
All your base are belong to us!

I didn't think Zero Wing could to come to the Nintendo Switch Online.. I think this is the first time it's been officially released on a digital format. (It's been out before in 91 in Europe and Japan and 2020 in the US. https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2...e_back_in_physical_form_and_they_look_amazing

Now, I'm old enough to Meme'd this one when it was new.. https://www.newgrounds.com/collection/allyourbase That first video was one of the first ones I saw back in the day.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It's been re-released three times, twice as part of a compilation console and the SEGA Genesis Mini, and as its own cartridge again as a collector's edition item by Retro-Bit for the Americas last year. Still, quite a treat for the wider audience, never would have expected that one.

The Switch is gonna get every Megaman game now, if it's getting Wily Wars, innit? The Classic, X, Zero, and ZX games are all here in collections, all TEN Battle Network games are coming the same way, Megaman 11's here. It won't be long until we get Star Force and Legends announcements at this point. A Game Boy NSO would surely have the GB Megamans on it.

**** it, put Megaman Soccer here too. No shame.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Hm, it would explain why the first party lineup for the second half of the year is pretty small.
Nintendo usually doesn't announce games years in advance. Metroid 4 and Zelda are some of the few games they've done so. I'm not surpised how quiet the line up is.. Especially if they're going to be relying on Xenoblade 3 and Pokémon covering the Holidays.

At least Nintendo doesn't have the issues like someone else with Half Life 2: Episode 3 or Beyond Good and Evil 2.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nintendo usually doesn't announce games years in advance. Metroid 4 and Zelda are some of the few games they've done so. I'm not surpised how quiet the line up is.. Especially if they're going to be relying on Xenoblade 3 and Pokémon covering the Holidays.

At least Nintendo doesn't have the issues like someone else with Half Life 2: Episode 3 or Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Exactly. I'm not surprised either. But I am tired of the Pro rumors.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I sincerely doubt that we will get a new generation of Nintendo consoles because we still have Splatoon 3, and that needs a little bit of longevity.

We could get another intermediate console, but I wouldn't give your hopes up.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I sincerely doubt that we will get a new generation of Nintendo consoles because we still have Splatoon 3, and that needs a little bit of longevity.

Exactly.

I hope not, the ones that are out now aren't that old. You'd think that they'd give it more space, not to mention the chip shortages.

Pokemon Power

Yeah, I remember them saying that they were gonna try to get the Switch to last a decade before they moved on to the next console. They're a little over halfway there.

BCVM22

OLED Model Splatoon 3 Edition (Joy-Cons, Dock, Pro Controller, Carrying Case with the squids on them) drops late August, and early September for the peripherals. This is why you ignore the sensational and assume the mundane until there’s reason to do differently.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
OLED Model Splatoon 3 Edition (Joy-Cons, Dock, Pro Controller, Carrying Case with the squids on them) drops late August, and early September for the peripherals. This is why you ignore the sensational and assume the mundane until there’s reason to do differently.
Okay. I might consider getting the Splatoon 3 OLED Switch bundle. It would be nice to have a second Switch to trade Pokémon with myself.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I wouldn’t be surprised if we see an updated Switch. The Tegra X1/X1+ that the current revisions are based on is a Maxwell-generation chipset that was first released in 2015. If something new is announced, I speculate that it will be an updated Switch that replaces the Tegra X1/X1+ with the the Ampere-generation Tegra Orin SoC (T234) and be backward compatible with existing Switch games and peripherals.

It would make sense for both NVIDIA and Nintendo to announce an update now as I think NVIDIA would want to stop producing the Maxwell-generation Tegra chips so they can use that fab capacity for newer chips.