• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo's Next Hardware - SOURCE ALL NEWS/RUMORS

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
FINALLY Bayonetta 3 has a release date.

I'm really hoping these new enemies have intros like the angels. The intros have always been my favorite part of the series.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
God it’s so good knowing that Bayo 3 finally has a release date. Loving the new designs and characters but especially seeing Bayonetta, Jeanne, and Rodin back (Luka and Enzo are cool too tho). Kind of tired of alternate universe stories tbh but still excited nonetheless. More hyped for this than SV atm.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
You, a fool: I'm going to give Bayonetta the sexiest outfit possible.

Me, an intellectual: I'm going to have Bayonetta dress in the Link costume and carry around a sword, so it can be the Master Sword.

(To be fair, I haven't even finished Bayonetta 1, but it was a good time.)

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
So which N64 games do you guys wanna see on the service? Me, I wanna see the N64 Mario Party trilogy, Donkey Kong 64, the original Super Smash Bros., Bomberman 64, and if Microsoft is willing to allow them, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo-Tooie and Blast Corps.
I think Banjo-Tooie and Diddy Kong Racing will be allowed to be on the service since Banjo Kazooie is playable on it right now.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Players of Mario Strikers Battle League, the first batch of DLC characters are coming! And one of them was pretty much a given.
"Hi, I'm Daisy!" --- Sorry where was I.. Nice to see that she's actually now in the game. I still think she should have been a Base Roster character.

In other news, Nintendo is warning that the Nintendo Switch can overheat especially if the ambient temps are over 35C/95F..

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
"Hi, I'm Daisy!" --- Sorry where was I.. Nice to see that she's actually now in the game. I still think she should have been a Base Roster character.

In other news, Nintendo is warning that the Nintendo Switch can overheat especially if the ambient temps are over 35C/95F..

Yea... ran into bubbling/peeling of paint on my 3ds before when it was warmer and more humid out. Not worth taking any chances.

Captain Jigglypuff

I rarely play my Switch outdoors so I’m not too concerned about it overheating considering I play it in air conditioned places.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
XC3
Splatoon 3
Bayonetta 3
Pokemon 3
Persona 3

Yup, Nintendo is stacked for the second half.

Define "stacked". Quantity wise, I guess you can say that they have a lot of games coming and there's no real room for another title (and that's not even getting into it probably being too late to announce anything else at this point). Quality wise? I don't think "stacked" is the right word for it. They're relying on a lot of niche titles to prop up the second half of the year that I'm not interested in and probably won't sell more than 2-3 million like Xenoblade, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Bayonetta (no offense to any of those fanbases, but those aren't exactly big draws that sell gangbusters). SV is shaping up to be a quality release, and Splatoon 3 will probably do well (I'm not sure I'll like it because it just seems to be rehashing almost everything from Splatoon 2, but I can't see it selling less than 7-8 million because people just like Splatoon), but beyond that I have questions and it feels like in terms of quality, higher selling releases the second half of the year could use just one more thing that at this point. Honestly I feel like the first half of the year is going to end up being better than the second, Legends Arceus and Kirby were both great and aside from SV I don't see anything that could top them.

Pokemon Power

Wait until you guys hear the latest Switch rumor.
Granted, some of the named titles have been re-released before on Wii and Wii U, but the one that really stands out is F-Zero GX. And if this rumor is true, then it seems Nintendo's strategy is having the libraries for their later consoles remastered, while their earlier consoles get the Switch online treatment, since they've been re-released many times before.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Personally, I've don't believe too much in to thing.. But there's a few ways I could see it going.
  1. "3D Mario All-Stars" Style emulation. Same game but rendered at 1080p or 720p but is basically the Disk with a few extras.
  2. Windwaker/TP HD remaster - A few changes here and there, and runs as Switch Native game.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
There was some rumor via Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti that Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD will be in a Direct this September.

Source

Put as much stock in in as you like, but I'm sort of surprised we haven't gotten them yet for Switch.

Captain Jigglypuff

There was some rumor via Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti that Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD will be in a Direct this September.

Source

Put as much stock in in as you like, but I'm sort of surprised we haven't gotten them yet for Switch.
Wind Waker is the only mainline Zelda I have yet to play a little bit of. I’ve played Twilight Princess on the Wii but not very much of it. Other than that the only other Zelda game I’ve never played is Four Swords Adventure but I doubt that will ever leave the GC due to how dependent that game was on the GBA link.

Pokemon Power

I for one think there are quite a few Gamecube titles that deserve to be on Switch in some form, like Pokemon Colosseum and XD, for their unique story modes. There's also Kirby Air Ride, that's an underrated gem, and I think we all know how many people have been clamoring for a Melee re-release.