• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo videogame music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Nintendo has made a lot of good games, and with them came good music.

So I'm sure everybody has some favourites, ones they cannot get out of their head, and so on. And with that, some questions.

Which piece of music can you not get out of your head?
Which piece of music is your favourite?
Which piece of music scared you the most?
Which piece of music do you hate the most?

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Deja vu! please, us some originality next time.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
original. maybe, however as far as i know this is limited to music from nintendogames that's not like the other topic we have at the misc games.
i'll just answer.

mario land: lv1 main theme.

it has a high catchy rate, i don't think i need to explain that^^

ratchet & clank future tools of destruction: captain slag.

it's a perfectly done piratebattle theme, i love those.

rayman: revolution: the tomb of the ancients.

it's fit for a horrormovie if you ask me. if you have the chanse liten it you'll know what i mean.

NA

i only download the music i like.

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
While the other thread is for music its not for Nintendo's music in general is it? Okay yeah no excuse but whatever..
All of SSBB's music mostly for me.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I often get various tracks from EarthBound and Chrono Trigger stuck in my head, In fact, I got the Chrono Trigger battle theme stuck in my head right now, but most of the time, it's Zeal or Black Omen (my favorite CT track)

RukarioX

Lucario Trainer
Pokemon DPPt Game Corner, Platinum GTS, Cynthia Battle, Ending music to Metroid:Zero Mission, and the King Dedede battle theme

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I often times get certain song from Earthbound stuck in my head, the two most notable being the New Age Retro Hippie Theme and the Battle against Pokey and the Devil's Machine Theme. As for other songs I really like, I really like the Bowser in the Dark World/Fire Sea theme from Super Mario 64, as well as the final Bowser theme in Paper Mario. These are only some of the Mario songs that I like and can easily remember. As for other Nintendo themes, I like the various versions of Ridley's theme in the Metroid series, the Dark Lord Ganondorf battle theme in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, as well as the Asteroid Boss Battle theme in the original Star Fox on Super Nintendo. There are more, but those are the ones that jump out at me at the moment.

Edit: How could I forget this one? My favorite pokemon theme(s) are the numerous variations (including the two anime variations) of the Rival Trainer theme from Pokemon RBY. My favorite of those variations is the one that played in the Gym Leader Castle of Pokemon Stadium.

Last edited:

jorisw

Most Music from SSBB
Professor Layton Theme: Curious Village/Diabolical Box
Elysian Box: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Super Mario theme

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Miror B.'s theme. Nuff said. And Ashley's Song (the SSBB version, not the WarioWare original) kicks major *** too.

The music to Pyrite Town in Colosseum. I don't even really like it, it just always gets in my head. By always, mind you, I mean it still will pop into my head from time to time, and the last time I played the game was years ago.

Hrm...Now you give me the tough decision...A lot are good, but most of the ones I can really get in the mood to listen to are from the Paper Mario, Banjo-Kazooie or console Mario games.

Scared me? Interesting thought, though no piece of music alone has scared me. The music from Dodongo's Cavern and the Shadow Temple are certainly creepy, though. The music from the scene in Skyworld where Metroids jump out at you also fits in very well with the situation, and led to a very high-intensity scene.

Can't say I know any one song that I really detest listening to, actually. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.