• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo WFC

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
Well today I decided to plug my Pokemon Black into my 1st generation Nintendo DS (the very first) and I normally play with my 3DS. However I was doing a system update on my 3DS and decided to mess around with the Pokemon black wi-fi connection. I didn't touch anything in particular except that I unabled the auto DNS function and entered a new one because I hoped it would block certain countries on GTS. After using the GTS I quickly turned it the DNS option to auto again. When I putted it my pkmn black back into my 3DS and was going to wi-fi battled a message popped up as I entered the Nintendo wi-fi roomn(WFC) that the wi-fi wasn't compatible and said that it would get updated and all the FCs in my pal pad would be erased. I accepted and when I entered the room, I was shocked. Normally I see 4 fields inside the wi-fi room but this time I could only see one which got me confused, I didn't care too much before I found out that no one could see me inside the WFC room. I am a competitive battler so I am very upset about this and I hope someone here can help me.

Here is a picture of how the wi-fi room looks like for me right now:
http://i40.*******.com/2ajusxv.jpg

BCVM22

Nothing's wrong here. Your friend code is generated by the unique combination of your game and the hardware with which you first took it online, in this case your 3DS. You erased your Pal Pad and reset your friend code by taking your game online from another system.

You now have a new friend code that you'll need to redistribute and you'll simply have to recollect any friend codes you had in your Pal Pad. Simple as that.

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
AHHHHHHHHH.......Is it any way I can help you in return? You are a life saver and any idea why it only shows one field in the WFC room like it does on the picture?