• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo WiFi...

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
My USB connector used to work on my laptop, but for some reason, it gives error codes everytime I try to connect.

These are the ones I see the most: 52003 and 52203.

Many people say it's because of my firewall/anti-virus program, but it isn't.
I removed my anti-virus program and turned off my firewall, and it sutill doesn't work.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium and I installed the connector using the Windows Vista Driver v1.06

Anyone knows what to do?

Did you check if the IP addresses on your USB/main internet connection are there?

Last edited:

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Did you check if the IP addresses on your USB/main internet connection are there?

Not sure, how can I check/recover that?

Not sure, how can I check/recover that?

Well, I don't know if it's the same thing in Windows Vista... ;_; But on Windows XP, you do Start, Control Panel, Network Connections. ~> Then, right click on your Main Internet Connection ;D. You'll see a list with stuff x3333. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). After, click on Properties. You'll see lots of IP address thingies... D: If they're fill out, click on Cancel and go back to Network Connections and then, right click on the USB Connection ^^. If they aren't, you must enter your addresses :'/. If you don't know them, contact the person who's in charge of your computer ;3 (mama+papa) <~.

But as I said, if they're already there, go back to Network Connections and right click on the USB Connection :BBB~. And do the same thing...

Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). After, click on Properties. You'll see lots of IP address thingies...

~> Enter your IP Addresses, if they aren't there. If they are there, then... :X Contact the Wifi people. That's what I was about to do, until my papa helps me. : ) He's into computers+all that, so I was lucky. But yeah. :C I know how you feel! And I hope it'll get fixed soon. <3

Last edited:

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Well, I don't know if it's the same thing in Windows Vista... ;_; But on Windows XP, you do Start, Control Panel, Network Connections. ~> Then, right click on your Main Internet Connection ;D. You'll see a list with stuff x3333. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). After, click on Properties. You'll see lots of IP address thingies... D: If they're fill out, click on Cancel and go back to Network Connections and then, right click on the USB Connection ^^. If they aren't, you must enter your addresses :'/. If you don't know them, contact the person who's in charge of your computer ;3 (mama+papa) <~.

But as I said, if they're already there, go back to Network Connections and right click on the USB Connection :BBB~. And do the same thing...

~> Enter your IP Addresses, if they aren't there. If they are there, then... :X Contact the Wifi people. That's what I was about to do, until my papa helps me. : ) He's into computers+all that, so I was lucky. But yeah. :C I know how you feel! And I hope it'll get fixed soon. <3

It's my own laptop, so I'm in charge <3

I have selected to automatically get IP-Adresses..
Thanks for helping though ^_^

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
*bump*

-10 chars.